Liberty Kiferof Light Heart Games launched her first game, Crystallo on Kickstarter Wednesday morning (May 1st.) This puzzle-like solitaire card game combines familiar mechanics like set collection and pattern building into something fresh, blending challenging abstract gameplay with a beautiful fantasy theme.
Crystallo, award-winning, puzzle game on Kickstarter
Crystallo won a slew of awards, including Best Overall Game, in the 2018 BoardGameGeek Solitaire Print and Play Contest.
The game is just $15 on Kickstarter, and the campaign is off to a strong start— over 300% funded in its first 48 hours.
More about the game:
- Crystallo is a solo puzzle/abstract card game with a light fantasy theme. Explore the cavern lair of the wicked Black Dragon by placing cards, free six magical creatures by creating crystal sets, and, if you should succeed with that task, trap the dragon in his own cave. Collect treasure along the way, and you may emerge a wealthy champion!
- Players: 1
- Time required: 20-30 minutes
- Recommended ages: 8 and up
- Shipping for the KNIGHT tier (one copy of the game) is $2 for US backers and $6 for international.
- Want two copies? Just add $15 to your pledge!
- The VANQUISHER Print-And-Play rewards are included in both the KNIGHT and CHAMPION tiers.
- Shipping on the CHAMPION tier is free!
- RETAILERS: We'd love for you to carry Crystallo! Just send us a message through Kickstarter or email [email protected]
All the components for Crystallo fit cozily in a luxurious velvet bag. It’s so easy to toss in a purse or backpack, and so touchably soft! It begs to be picked up, held, and taken on all your adventures!
Here’s what you’ll find inside:
We want to see your creativity!
For each social quest completed, we will include a Kickstarter-exclusive bonus card featuring a fan art version of that creature, in every KS copy of the game. We’ll also make then available to backers at the PNP level! To submit a fan art version, simply share your creative interpretation of any of the creatures on Instagram, with the hashtag #crystallogame. Submissions will be open until the campaign ends, and will be voted on by backers to select the winners.
(Note: We will add the orbs and name of the creature along with an artist credit when we finalize the card design, so don’t worry about adding those— we just want to see the art! But be sure to leave some room at the top and bottom of your submitted artwork to accommodate those if you don't want your artwork getting covered up!)
- All ages welcome to submit artwork!
- Use any medium you like; paint, pen & ink, colored pencil, collage, digital, etc.
- Be sure to tag your post with #crystallogame so we can find it!
We will add checkmarks to the quests as they are completed, and we will share some of our favorite submissions during the campaign, in our updates. Can't wait to see what you come up with!
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Global esports authority, Esports Insider, announces the return of ESI New York and 2020 events - January 18, 2020
- Eternal New Set: Echoes of Eternity - January 18, 2020
- METRO REDUX COMING TO THE NINTENDO SWITCH™ - January 18, 2020