- CookieRun JellyPop is scheduled for soft launch in Australia, Canada, Germany, Indonesia, and New Zealand on May 8.
- Match-3 with a very special ingredient! Unique and lovable characters with Jelly-Popping Cookie powers present a refreshing take on a familiar genre.
Devsisters and JellyPop Games announce soft launch for CookieRun JellyPop. The game will be available on the App Store and Google Play Store in Australia, Canada, Germany, Indonesia, and New Zealand starting May 8.
CookieRun, JellyPop, Google Play App Store
CookieRun JellyPop is a match-3 puzzle game featuring the unique and diverse cast of characters from the beloved CookieRun series (over 100 million aggregate downloads). Naturally flavored with pure fun, CookieRun JellyPopaims to bring the most frictionless, refreshing match-3 experience around.
In every episode, players meet a new Cookie friend to help them clear the many different challenges with their Jelly-Popping Cookie Powers. Players can also band together in teams to cooperate and compete in various challenges and events.
This soft launch is aimed at testing and optimizing the balancing, stability, and fun factor of the game with the help of our players.
All feedback is more than welcome. To get in touch with us and stay up to date on all related news, follow us on:
Established in 2007, Devsisters (Co-CEOs: Jihoon Lee, Jongheun Kim) operates from a commitment to bring joy to players all around the world with its games and services.
First launched in 2013, Devsisters' flagship brand CookieRun has accumulated over 100 million downloads across several hit games and found international success with a major cultural presence in Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. The IP has been licensed for a wide variety of merchandise, including foodstuffs, books, stationery, and more.
Presently, Devsisters is teaming up with several development studios to co-develop and publish a broad lineup of upcoming mobile games, from puzzle games to RPGs and SNGs. At the same time, Devsisters is expanding globally with branch offices established in Taiwan and Japan.
- Exos Heroes Celebrates the Upcoming Global Launch 1st Anniversary and Holds Choice Fatecore Re’ Pick Up Event - May 14, 2021
- DGMA releases Galactic Rangers VR, an immersive arcade for space macedonian shooting enthusiasts - May 14, 2021
- A Huge Tower, Where Players Can Test Their Climbing Skills, is Now Open at the Camping Ground of PLAY TOGETHER - May 14, 2021