|If you’re like me, you’ve played a few interesting mods back in the day. From ridiculous surfing mods in Team Fortress 2, to very addictive Zombie Escape style mods in Halo or Counter-Strike. |
For the last 2 years we’ve been working on Pandemic Express – Zombie Escape. It’s based on the idea that you spawn in a small space on the survivors team, and one of you gets randomly infected. The infected player needs to turn everyone into zombies, as they flee to rescue. Rescue comes on a train.
Zombie Escape In-depth overview of Pandemic Express’ gameplay Team Fortress
Welcome to Pandemic Express – Zombie Escape! We’ve played a lot of Zombie Escape-style mods, and wanted to make something standalone, and on a large scale. Up to 30 players spawn in a large world. One of them gets randomly infected, and has to spread the infection turning everyone into zombies. The human players desperately try to escape on a train through an onslaught of what seems like endless zombie hordes.
- First standalone ‘Zombie Mod’ on a massive scale
- Unique co-op experience with ad-hoc teams, vehicles, a large open world, and a train
- Distinctive art style & game atmosphere
We brought the unique ZOMBIE MOD experience into a standalone game
Imagine CS zombie mod infused with the DNA of a large-scale open world shooter, set in a post-soviet ghost town. And trains. We like trains.
Playing as a Human
- Loot: Find gear in abandoned houses
- Cooperate: Work with teammates to survive
- Fight: Kill zombies with anything you have
Playing as a Zombie
- Resurrect: Respawn instantly and close to fellow zombies
- Hunt: Find the humans hiding around the map
- Annihilate: Infect everyone!
MATURE CONTENT DESCRIPTION
The developers describe the content like this:
Human players can shoot the dark creatures.
If this sounds right up your alley — good news! Pandemic Express is launching on Steam this Thursday, May 2! |
It’ll cost just under $10 with a launch discount, and we already have plenty of Lets Plays on Youtube. Gameplay Rundown / imgur GIF-style rundown Steam Page (Wishlist it right now!) Announcement Trailer Like what you see? Simply click that Wishlist & Follow buttons on the Steam page.
Win a Steam key for Pandemic Express!|
We’re giving away 20 Steam keys for Pandemic Express! For a chance to win, simply Like, retweet, and tag a friend in the reply to this tweet Make sure to follow @tinyBuild
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- All in! Games and One More Level partner with 3D Realms and Slipgate Ironworks to produce and distribute Ghostrunner! - November 18, 2019
- IPFire 2.23 – Core Update 138 released - November 18, 2019
- Raccoons, llamas, pigs, evil microtransactions – ‘SuperEpic’ launches December 12th for Steam, Switch, & PS4 - November 18, 2019