Toronto, Canada – Zevrix Solutions, a developer of automation solutions for Adobe InDesign, announces today a 50% sale until April 30. The company offers the discount on all InDesign automation tools including upgrades. The company’s products include several popular plug-ins for Adobe InDesign, which help professionals automate printing and exporting, optimize image format and resolution, save disk space, and cut production costs.
“Zevrix software its the best kept secret out there for the Graphic Design industry,” says Darren Rath of eponymous design studio in Melbourne, Australia. “It rocks and continues to impress and improve at a scary rate… Thanks to Zevrix products, every piece of artwork that flies out of here requires no intervention by the prepress departments.”
The following InDesign automation tools are available on sale:
* LinkOptimizer, the company’s flagship product, lets users reduce linked graphics size by eliminating excess image data, perform image adjustments and convert file formats. The software automatically scales and crops the images in Photoshop to match their dimensions in InDesign, changes resolution to the specified target, and reimports images to InDesign at 100%.
* Output Factory is a plug-in which automates printing and exporting from InDesign and offers batch output, layer versioning, single page export, preflighting, variable file names and more. A server version of Output Factory can process InDesign files automatically from hot folders and serve unlimited users on a network.
* InPreflight for InDesign offers advanced preflighting as well as automatic packaging of multiple files. InPreflight helps users eliminate errors, save disk space and collect all linked files into a single location.
* The last product on sale is Package Central which automates InDesign file packaging by processing files from watched hot folders. The software offloads file packaging from InDesign to a central system leaving operator workstations free from the collection process.
Pricing and Availability:
Zevrix software can be purchased at 50% off until April 30, 2019 from Zevrix website. The discount also applies to eligible product upgrades. For details, please visit the website. Product trials are also available for download. All products require macOS 10.7-10.14 and Adobe InDesign CS5-CC 2019 software.
Located in Toronto, Canada, Zevrix Solutions provides automation and productivity solutions for Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite software, PDF workflows, graphic file diagnostics and Microsoft Office output on Mac OS. Zevrix is dedicated to help professionals increase their profits through automating everyday tasks, producing error-free documents, saving disk space and cutting production costs. For more information, visit their website. Copyright (C) 2019 Zevrix Solutions. All Rights Reserved. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- World of Goo gets a Physical Release on the Switch, thanks to Super Rare Games Cult classic gets a boxed edition next week - February 17, 2020
- Lines XL – beautiful brain-teasing Numberlink puzzles coming to Nintendo Switch on February 20 - February 17, 2020
- Inclusive Indie Game ‘StarCrossed’ releases to overwhelmingly positive reception - February 17, 2020