Lucid Games’ futuristic 5v5 vehicle action MOBA,Switchblade, welcomes a new sci-fi vehicle to their fighter class today. Sundog is the latest addition to Switchblade’s now 18 strong vehicle roster and is set to be one of the most powerful vehicles in the battle arena. MOBA,Switchblade, welcomes Sundog
After scientists at the Super-Cern high energy physics laboratory successfully led their fighter design to victory in the 3153AD amateur Switchblade leagues, they decided to turn pro and bring their sun-fuelled little scrapper to the professional Switchblade circuit.
Harnessing the power of its self-contained star, the Sundog‘s kit offers a wide-range of utility and good old fashioned damage, making this Fighter Class a formidable adversary in both PvP and laning.
MOBA,Switchblade, welcomes Sundog
See Sundog’s abilities below:
- Main Weapon – Phase Array – A solid mid-range hitscan with a high Attack Speed.
- Primary Ability – Fusion Core – The Sundog gathers matter from its micro-star and launches it in a straight line; all enemies in range of Core’s AoE take damage.
- Secondary Ability – Nano Banner–The Sundog drives a syringe into the ground, releasing a swarm of nanobots that heal all allies in range.
- Super Weapon – Solar Flare – This channels the micro-star’s energy into a single concentrated beam that deals damage and knocks enemy vehicles back.
For the latest information Switchblade, including regular developer and community play sessions, go here.
To request your Switchblade Early Access review code for PC or PS4, please email [email protected] stating your territory and preferred platform.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- “KEEP TALKING AND NOBODY EXPLODES”, NOW AVAILABLE FOR OCULUS QUEST - May 21, 2019
- Kali Linux 2019.2 Release - May 21, 2019
- Tails 3.14 is out - May 21, 2019