|The Secret Neighbor Easter Alpha is here, this time around featuring a class system that gives more depth to the gameplay and opens up new strategies.|
Here’s a quick summary: The alpha will run from April 19th until April 30th Main new feature — player classes Keys from the Christmas Alpha are valid Custom matches support private lobbies, so you can set up sessions with friends There is no embargo: record videos, stream and share on social media! We recommend playing on Windows 10 for stable performance, Windows 7 users might experience connectivity issues.
Secret Neighbor Easter Alpha
|Join Secret Neighbor on Facebook|
In secret Neighbor, 6 players try to sneak into their creepy Neighbor’s house to figure out what he’s hiding in the basement. They collect keys procedurally placed around the house to open the basement door.
Only problem is that one of the players is the Neighbor in disguise, and he needs to gain the trust of other players to take them out.
A group of kids are trying to break into their suspicious Neighbor’s basement to rescue their missing friend. Only problem is that one of the kids is a traitor – a Secret Neighbor in disguise. His job is to gain the trust of other players and betray them. Kids win if they get into the basement.
Playing as a child:
- Collect keys
- Save you friends from the Neighbor
- Cooperate but don`t trust anyone
If you are lucky enough to play as Neighbor
- The house is your territory! Use it to separate, scare and confuse intruders.
- Use your gadgets to get advantage over the kids’ team.
- Gain trust amongst your foes and attack in the right moment.
- Protect your basement!
- Skulls for the Skull Throne event brings more discounts and new content to Focus Home Interactive and Warhammer titles on Steam! - May 29, 2020
- Tranquil and thought-provoking narrative experience The Night Fisherman is available now for free! - May 29, 2020
- ‘Beatdown Brawler’ Releases on Steam Early Access - May 29, 2020