Active Soccer 2019 The great arcade soccer classics is now available on the portable platform creating a compelling and fun experience: a local multiplayer option up to 4 players and a complete career mode with many international leagues, cups and championships guarantee an endless longevity.
Watch the Active Soccer 2019Nintendo Switch Launch Trailer HERE
The game is now available on Nintendo eShop (https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/active-soccer-2019-switch) at a price of €9,99.
Active Soccer 2019 will include one of the biggest career mode ever seen (and played) in the game industry with over 1250 clubs and national teams and 25000 players from all over the world. Imagine being the manager of a 5th division English team - you have a budget and your goal is to be promoted to higher divisions, by purchasing players, creating tactics, managing the team and playing real matches!
Active Soccer 2019 is an exciting top-down football game providing a fast-paced arcade experience, implementing amazing deep playability and responsive easy-to-learn/hard-to-master controls.
- Multiplayer game, up to 4 local players
- Career mode, supporting 1,250 teams (club and national) from all over the world and 25,000 players with individual skills
- Classic teams and hundreds of legendary players included
- Competition designer
- Team editor
- Varied weather conditions
- Different camera views, different way of play
- Soundtrack created by Chris Huelsbeck
- Amazing fun!
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
- The Fox Software is an indie studio, born in the ‘90s developing mainly sports games on 16 bit computers. After titles as "Throw In", "Ico Soccer" for Nintendo DS and "Power Disc", the one man developer team launches the Active Soccer franchise, one of the most beloved arcade soccer games.
- FANDOM FARE KIDS Lather Rinse and Repeat Weekend on ROBLOX Ghost Simulator - July 11, 2020
- Those Who Remain retail-exclusive Deluxe Edition steps into the light today in Europe and July 17 in North America. - July 11, 2020
- Multiplayer Dungeon Crawler Blightbound Charges into Early Access on July 29 - July 11, 2020