Com2uS’ SkylandersRing of Heroes released a new villainous (one might even say a bit chaotic?) update today.
Skylanders ™ Ring of Heroes will be adding 3 Doom Raiders, who will be joining the villains roster, to help Portal Masters in defeating Kaos.
Meet your new companions:
- Chompy Mage – a default 3 star support type villain. His skill “Power of Life” heals an ally with the lowest HP and casts [REGEN] for a number of turns depending on his skill level.
- Gulper – a default 3 star defense type villain. His skill “Power of Gulper” attacks all enemies and gains [FOCUS AGGRO] for a certain number of turns depending on his skill level.
- Chef Pepper Jack – a default 3 star attack type villain. His skill “Southern Hot-Spit-Tality” and is anything but hospitable, it inflicts damage on an enemy and casts [ATK DOWN] for a certain number of turns depending on his skill level.
As they are villain companions, they all have the Passive Skill “Deactivate Summoning” which will deactivate the summon after using a skill a certain number of times.
In order to acquire these villains, a new dungeon has appeared: The Hall of Chaos.There are 2 difficulties for this dungeon: standard and extreme. The standard dungeon will randomly appear when you clear any stage in adventure mode. The extreme dungeon can be randomly found when clearing the standard dungeon or it can be unlocked by leveling up the Chaos Level. The Chaos Level can be attained by clearing the standard dungeon. You are able to enter the dungeon once a day or you can refresh your entrance tokens by using a Chaos Coin.
Can you bring order to this chaos?
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- MTG Arena Hero of the Day “Swathcutter Giant “ - November 13, 2019
- PUBG Update 5.2 Brings Spike Traps, Vikendi Update, and more! - November 13, 2019