X.D. Network are excited to announce that Muse Dash,
the rhythm action title from PeroPeroGames, is coming this June to PC
and the Nintendo Switch! Having established a passionate following in
Japan, and after extensive fan requests for PC and Nintendo Switch
versions, Muse Dash will
finally hit both platforms with a limited-time exclusive Marija skin on
PC and Nintendo Switch, and all DLC from previous versions included for
the Nintendo Switch!
Given the Players’ Choice award by TapTap and best indie game of 2018 awards from other platforms, Muse Dash
has secured a special spot in many players’ hearts, and now the waifus
are here to collect yours too. The team teased fans with a Nintendo
Direct peek, but the time is officially coming to test your twitch
reflexes on new platforms with over 80 unique J-Pop, Pop, Trance, and
Vocaloid songs to play, and 3 Anime heroines (voiced in Japanese) to
choose from as playable characters!
Simple 2-button controls make Muse Dash
easy for players to jump into, with action side-scroller mechanics like
traditional rhythm game instrument solos, timed dodges, and beat-based
enemy attacks all mixed together to mash the perfect jam. Rhythm game
players will also find depth in Muse Dash,
as mastering each song takes more than just a few tries. Each song
comes with trophies to unlock, leaderboards to make your mark on, and 3
difficulties to suit your style. Focus on your rhythmic abilities while
keeping those reflexes strong to become a true master of Muse Dash!
Players’ choice of songs is also reflected in how Muse Dash
plays, as different musical genres present varied challenges. Explore
the full musical lineup to see a wide variety of locations, enemies, and
bosses this Summer on PC or Nintendo Switch!
What to expect from Muse Dash:
- Launch on Nintendo Switch and PC in June 2019
- Nintendo Switch version will have free DLC updates
- Over 80 songs to master in-game
- Rhythm mashed gameplay with surprising depth
- A variety of stages, enemies, and bosses to face representing different music genres
- Limited-time exclusive Marija skin
- 3 unique heroines to play, each coming with their own pets, and unlockable outfits
- Leaderboards for each song to challenge yourself against the very best in Muse Dash!
- High-level difficulty options for rhythm game players who want to master Muse Dash
The PC and Nintendo Switch versions of Muse Dash
will include English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified and traditional
Chinese localization options for players to choose from. The Nintendo
Switch version will launch on the e-shop in Japan, North America,
Europe, and Australia with DLC included, while the PC release will be
worldwide with DLC available separately.
PeroPeroGames is a production group that hopes to create a series of games that both excite and challenge fans! Muse Dash is the current project, engaging rhythm gameplay with a cutsie art style.
About X.D. Network:
Network are dedicated to bringing both classic and exciting new IP to
life by developing and publishing projects in a multitude of genres.
Past publishing credits include the major mobile MMMORPG Ragnarok M:
Eternal Love, and indie favourites To the Moon and ICEY.
- Sneak and peek towards Stadia - July 9, 2020
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales Available on iOS! - July 9, 2020
- Our Secret Below Launches Tomorrow $14.99! (July 10th) & The Subject on Sale - July 9, 2020