Here are the Latest Patch Notes for Deck of Ashes PC Gaming News
PATCH NOTES (EA Build 164)
● Incorrect work of teleports, starting from the second chapter.
● Highlited teleport button after quitting the game.
● Incorrect Sacrificial Skull damage in the final battle.
● Crit. Chance and Evade Chance does have unlimited unit max.
● Ash Ruler modifier not worked as it should.
● Card tooltips in the battle were displayed over the edge of the screen.
● Incorrect "Alt + Tab" function.
● Scroll of Ignition no stacks.
● Incorrect effect of Blacksmith’s Gift event.
● Wide Holster card has an incorrect "burn" icons in select stage.
● Incorrect recipes disappearance delay.
● Incorrect Traits tooltips.
● Black Grimoire sent fragile cards into the Deck of Ashes.
● Destruction of a cell on the world map did not work correctly after loading.
● Incorrect display of reward points before reloading a game or entering a collection screen.
● Critical error in the battle with the Spirit of Despair when using the Scroll of Reincarnation.
● Stitches passive skill Putrefaction has incorrect damage descripton.
● Current version number in the lower right corner of the screen.
● Technical improvements on player's death effect.
● Camera position after destruction of a cell on the world map.
● Fixed localization of Terrible Truth event.
● Traits menu header at merchant on french localization.
● The tabs tooltips of the NPCs are now closer to the buttons in all languages.
● NPCs tabs buttons shifted to left edge of window in all languages.
I personally think in future updates of Deck of ashes if they want this to be a game that all will return to ply day after day they will find a way to make it a bit lighter and broke down losses are permanent your back to square one for many people passing times on quick relax breaks they are looking for something they can finally come out on top with .
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- INTELLIVISION ENTERTAINMENT® EUROPE PRESENTING INTELLIVISION® AMICO™ AT GAMEROME2019 - September 23, 2019
- Deep Diving Simulator Coming Soon To Mac! - September 23, 2019
- Car Mechanic Simulator Pocket Edition soon on Nintendo Switch - September 23, 2019