Today, Ubisoft reported the discharge date for the scenes of the second post-dispatch story circular segment of Assassin’s Cree Odyssey, The Fate of Atlantis. The primary scene, Fields of Elysium, will discharge on April 23rd over every single accessible stage. All through Fields of Elysium and the accompanying two scenes, players will proceed with their Odyssey in the Greek existence in the wake of death to reveal the extraordinary riddles that exist in the old domains of the divine beings.
As the account of Fields of Elysium unfurls, players will cross the heaven of Elysium, a domain of extraordinary magnificence, to uncover evil mysteries while looking against the might of the Isu. Players will experience both new groups and recognizable characters, and secure new incredible weapons and apparatus.
Fields of Elysium will likewise present all-new Ability improvements, which adjust existing capacities to change their capacity, allowing players the chance to additionally calibrate their playstyles. Capacity upgrades are isolated into each part of the aptitude tree, Hunter, Warrior and Assassin, and a few will be presented in every scene, beginning with Ares Bull Charge, Might of Artemis, Kronos Time Warp and Ares Madness in Fields of Elysium.
In order to play The Fate of Atlantis, players will have two different options:
- Following the main game, players will have to complete the questline Between Two Worlds, the mythological main game story arc, and Heir of Memories, the Lost Tales of Greece questline that is available after completing the former questline. Finally, they must have reached character level 28 or above.
- Otherwise, players will be able to use a shortcut created specifically for those who would like to play The Fate of Atlantis and who do not fulfill all the above conditions. Thanks to this shortcut, players will enter Greece level 52 with preset Abilities and resources enabling them to start their adventure into the afterlife with the Lost Tales of Greece questline Heir of Memories. They will also have the opportunity to choose their hero. However, contrary to the previous option – players’ progression using the shortcut will not carry over to the main game save, and they will not be able to obtain achievements.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- MTG Arena Historic is Here - November 21, 2019
- Chipmonk! Scurries onto Steam! - November 21, 2019
- Collect all seven Dragon Balls and summon Shenron in DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT - November 21, 2019