Available now on PC and PS4, and April 16th on Xbox One
Prague, Czech Republic, April 15th, 2019 -- Get ready to strike out on the hunt for Elven immortality, because Eternity: The Last Unicorn lands on Xbox One tomorrow - Tuesday, April 16th - courtesy of 1C Entertainment and Void Studios. Available for $19.99 USD / 19,99 EUR, there’s still time to pre-order before launch has you diving into this old-school, Nordic adventure.
action-RPG mechanics of yore like its fixed camera perspective, and
mixing in deep skill and weapon progression spurred on by player
exploration, Eternity: The Last Unicorn encourages
players to lose themselves in the land of Alfheim. Drawing upon rich,
Nordic folklore, from gods and mythology, to fearsomely iconic creatures
like Jökul the Jotun and Gullveig the Witch, this is the perfect excuse
to brush up on your rune readings!
the course of your journey, you’ll search for the last unicorn, a
wondrous creature that has been cursed, putting the long-standing
immortality of the elven people at risk. Taking up arms as two unique
characters - Aurehen, the young elf and Bior, the fierce viking - the
future of elven society rests on your shoulders as you seek to lift this
curse. Take up your bow or shield, wrap yourself in a cloak of
nostalgia, and get ready to strike out into the untamed wilds!
- Two playable characters: The young elf, Aurehen, and the Viking, Bior - each with a unique backstory and character abilities.
- Over 12 hours of deep action-RPG gameplay to explore
- Fixed camera system reminiscent of old-school RPGs
- Skill, weapon, and ability progression tied into exploration and character growth
- Explore the large and beautiful realm of Vanaheim, a universe and culture inspired by Nordic folklore
- An original soundtrack built to convey both the Nordic and fantastical themes of Eternity
- Experience firsthand the kindness and wrath of the Gods of Nordic Mythology
Eternity: The Last Unicorn releases on Xbox One on April 16th and is out now on PC and PS4. For more information on the game, check it out on Steam and 1C Entertainment’s game page, follow Void Studios and 1C Entertainment on Twitter, and request a review key on Terminals.io.
About 1C Entertainment
Entertainment is an international group with offices located in Warsaw,
Gdansk, Prague, Budapest and Moscow and operating in the segments of
game production, distribution and services for video game developers.
The company releases video games for all platforms through its global
network of partners digitally and in retail. 1C Entertainment has
successfully launched over 100 game titles including critically
acclaimed series - IL-2 Sturmovik, King’s Bounty, Men of War and Space
Rangers. Recent releases include such games as Ancestors Legacy and Deep
Sky Derelicts. For more information about 1C Entertainment and their
games, please visit the official 1C Entertainment website.
About Void Studios
Void Studios S/A has been growing in the market starting from a common
desire of five people, develop high-quality and fun games. Located in
São Paulo, we have a team that seeks to innovate and bring new
experiences for each type of player, maintaining a standard of high
quality and technology, we work day to day to develop the best games and
bring lots of fun. For more information about Void Studios please visit
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- MTG Arena Hero Card of the Day “Vindictive Vampire”Saturday Main Event - November 16, 2019
- MTG Arena Deck of the day “Out for Blood” Saturday Main Event - November 16, 2019
- Risk of Rain 2 Physical Edition Now Storming Retailers Across North America and Europe - November 16, 2019