From outside the box distributer Digerati and Italian engineer Fantastico Studio comes the galactic side-looking over roguelite shoot them up, Black Paradox. The retro-in vogue shmup is set to dispatch on PlayStation 4 on 30 April/1 May (NA/EU individually), and Nintendo Switch™ and Xbox One on 3 May. Dark Paradox likewise makes the hyper hop from Steam Early Access into full discharge on 2 May.
Amid its time in Early Access, Black Paradox has earned
Black Paradox coming soon to ps4, ox, ns
Enter the cockpit, ready your weapons, and prepare for the ultimate galactic showdown.
- 20 weapons, 37 powerups, 13 deadly drones, 8 amazing power-up combos, and the ultimate space-bending move: the “Black Paradox”
- 62 different enemies, each with its own attack patterns
- 14 deadly bosses with unique attacks + 1 secret boss
- Upgrade your stats and unlock new powers
- 2 player local co-op
- Amazing pixel art, awesome synth-wave soundtrack
- Extra hardcore boss rush mode to unlock
As a publisher, Digerati is dedicated to helping independent developers bring their creations to market and into the hands of gamers. We take care of funding, distribution, marketing and production, leaving developers to focus on what they love – making incredible games and unique experiences.
Contact: [email protected]
About Fantastico Studio
Fantastico Studio is an independent game developer with a strong passion for old-school video games. One of our strong points is the variety of our team: we have a retro game aficionado, a visual arts expert, a physics graduate with mad programming skills, and a hardcore indie-game player. Our main goal is to recreate that same feeling of astonishment we used to get when playing games as kids. http://www.fantasticostudio.it