Grapeshot Games today propelled the ATLAS Mega-Update 1.5, an overhauled vision of the privateer survival MMO, following a
ATLAS Mega-Update 1.5 new features and content includes:
- Claim New Lands!: The ATLAS world now has 40% more islands and unique land masses to grab as your own, along with a new world map layout.
- “Colonies” Redesign Claim System: In “Colonies,” hosted on a fresh new network, players claim “Island Settlements” where they can set customized PvP hours to have the much-coveted “offline raid protection.” Anyone can build – with specialized rules – on other settlers’ islands, and players benefit from cooperating with other settlers within an island to reduce its “upkeep” cost. They can rename the island to their liking, while declaring war on other islands if they want to go on the offense. The originally launched open-PvP mode is now known as “Empires,” whereas PvE will be a modified version of Colonies.
- Deep Ocean Trench Environment and Submarine Vehicle: A new area to explore, guarded by powerful underwater creatures and home to the Giant Crab!
- Giant Crab can carry heavy loads, along with players, tames and wild creatures.
- Submarine vehicle allows pirates explore the depths of the ocean. The small scouting submarine has claw arms to help harvest the ocean floor and explore (or demolish!) player shipwrecks – comes equipped with a harpoon that will ramp up oceanic combat.
- Quest and Mission Additions:
- New ‘Mainline Quest’ where players are tasked with gathering nine trench stones and defeating the hard mode Kraken!
- Seven additional Quests that upon successful completion unlock their own unique Skill.
- Procedurally Generated Shipwrecks: Players can explore these abandoned vessels for items and blueprints. Discover these ships by either diving deep into the ocean, looking out for their visual indicator on the surface of the water, or successfully completing the sextant mini-game which will point you in the right direction.
- Player Shops: Players can set up automated shops, listing loot for sale and naming their price!
- New Cosmetics: Hook hands, Peg Legs and multiple Armor Sets to customize the look of your company and crew! Also, new Ship cosmetics!
- ‘Human Catapult’ Mechanic: Deploy characters into battle by launching them into the air!
- Guillotine: Hanging your foes in a noose taking too long? Off with their heads!
- A new secure person-to-person trading system
- Explosive Barrels can now be carried by hand, thrown overboard to sink and give a “Depth Charge” when colliding with anything underwater.
- “Snow” weather system for both Polar and Tundra cold regions.
- The beautiful Aurora Borealis light now displays in specific regions – see it and grab a harvesting bonus!
- There is much, much more! More update details can be found in the ATLAS forums.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- GRAND STRATEGY RTS HYBRID ‘AI WAR 2’ LAUNCHING OCTOBER 22 - October 15, 2019
- TERA’s ‘Skywatch: Aerial Island’ Lands on PC Servers Today - October 15, 2019
- Mod Support Comes to Historical RTS Ancestors Legacy on Steam - October 15, 2019