Tokyo-based mobile game studio HyperDevbox proudly announces the release of "Stake Them All” for the Ethereum and TRON blockchain.
“Stake Them All” is one of the first polished 2D physics game developed exclusively for the blockchain and is featuring 2 different exciting games modes. In the “Challenge Mode”, players set the difficulty of their CHALLENGE by choosing how many cubes they want to stack on top of each other and gets rewarded by crypto-currencies on success. In the “Builder Mode”, Players stack 15 cubes in order to reach the maximum height, the best score, if not beaten within a 24H countdown, wins the whole POT.
"We are so proud and excited to release another title for the HDX20 ecosystem and expand our current portfolio as we believe blockchain gaming is one of the major revolutions in the gaming industry. With the release of Stake-Them-All, we are demonstrating once more that blockchain gaming does not have to be limited to gambling games but can also offer polished skill-based games” says HyperDevbox founder and CEO Carlo Perconti.
Some of the features of “Stake Them All”:
- One of the first skill-based physics games developed for the BlockChain
- Challenge and Builder Modes
- Fun gameplay packed with polished cute colorful graphics
- Available for both the Ethereum & TRON Blockchain
- Play and earn crypto-currencies based on your game skills.
- Powered by the HDX20 Token
“Stake Them All” is playable directly in your desktop browser at: https://hdx20.io
“Stake Them All” screenshot: https://stakethemall.io/ss.jpg
“Stake Them All” Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0HJjWKW8kA
HDX20 Official Website: https://hdx20.io
DISCORD channel: https://discordapp.com/invite/22nQNza
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Rogue Games Launches “Hexaflip” and “Super Impossible Road” on Apple Arcade - September 21, 2019
- MTG ArenaEventPlay Any Deck – StandardSeptember 26 – October 1 - September 21, 2019
- Jenny LeClue Out Now on Apple Arcade & PC - September 21, 2019