Jadiri Gamer "The More You Know" PC Gaming News
PC Gaming News One year after the successful launch of a Kickstarter campaign, Eleventh Hour Games is excited to announce the Last Epoch Beta will launch on April 30, 2019. This time travel-based dungeon crawler challenges players
On release, Last Epoch will be available for download on Steam. It can currently be set as a wishlist item here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/899770/Last_Epoch/
Poised to be a top competitor in the ARPG space, Last Epoch offers players a familiar experience with a fresh spin on the classic genre. The Last Epoch skill specialization trees offer the customization essential to ARPGs, while separating decisions to avoid overloading the player with too many choices at once. Last Epoch is designed fundamentally to be easy to learn, but hard to master.
What’s New in Beta?
- A first look at an end game system, the Monolith of Fate
- 2.5 more chapters of story content (5 chapters total now!)
- 2 new Mastery Classes, the Paladin & Druid
- 12 new skills
- 6 new skill trees
The Monolith of Fate will be Last Epoch’s first major endgame system. Explore alternate timelines that contain new and deadly encounters, where your choices shape the course of your journey!
Players will run a sequence of zones with randomized enemies and objectives. At the end of each area you will be offered two options, each one adding new modifiers to the next several zones. These alternate timelines can be dangerous and unpredictable – untold treasures await those who dare to explore its depths!
The two new Mastery Classes provide a compelling reason for players to start a new adventure within Last Epoch as each character. Bringing new lore and unique combat styles, the Paladin and the Druid are rousing additions to the existing suite of classes.
- Paladin: Take up the holy warrior’s mantle and charge shield first into combat to cast judgment on your foes! Surround yourself with Sigils of Hope to ward off the wicked. Fortify yourself and your allies with the power of your Holy Aura as you smite your enemies with Sky Bolts!
- Druid: Your connection to Eterra now flourishes and grows wild! Command the might of the forest by taking on the form of the Spriggan or transform into a fearsome Werebear and maul your foes with primal strength. You are the avatar of Eterra’s latent power and a bastion against all that would threaten her!
Offering Windows, Linux, and macOS game clients which will support both online-only and offline-only characters, players can explore the world of Eterra wherever they are.
For a full overview of everything in the Beta, please visit: https://forum.lastepochgame.com/t/beta-announcement/11798
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Merchants of Ofir expansion now available for GWENT - December 9, 2019
- MINImax Tinyverse Creaea’s Tribal Tournament - December 9, 2019
- MTG Arena Game of the day 12 Creature kills - December 9, 2019