Fandomfare Fridays Edition of MTGARENA daily Quest Live Game Streaming update is complete Let's see what has changed Today Magic colors white and Blue, Ok we Finished Friday in fair shape we had a lot of opponents that seemed to be having connection issues lots of then leaving as we were matched even before the cards dropped.
There is a new Singleton Event I am going to be checking out if I join we will StreamIng that Game Live for you Hope all who read this MTG Arena Game News Will join us in this singleton Event.
oh Please Take Note today's update has brought the return of the infamous MTG Arena Decktop ICON no more blank page Image Checkout More Info About PC GAMING at out Site Fandomefare.com and More about the game here Magic: The Gathering Arena Please Like and or follow our page here for more Game Streams and Tricks for playing..
Todays Update and Patch Motes For Magic the Gathering Arena
- We've updated the initial decks granted by the tutorial and card awarded by the mastery tree.
GAME NEWS Developer Notes: With the 0.13.00.00 update, we scaled back the power level of these decks with the intent that players will upgrade them as they complete the tutorial and player progression. However, it looks like we may have scaled them back a little too much and they were a little under-powered. We changed some of the Commons/Uncommons in these decks to give them a little boost.
- The "Get Packs" button now correctly shows on the Packs page.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Premium Sleeve effects to display incorrectly.
- Nicol Bolas, the Ravager should now properly retain his card style when transformed into Nico Bolas, the Arisen.
- Practice Matches should now correctly reward Daily Quest progression while a player is completing the Early Player Progression levels.
- Note: Practice Matches do not earn Daily/Weekly Win progress regardless of level.
- Card Styles have been added to the Seasonal Rewards page.
- Players should once again see revealed cards when mousing over them.
- Iron Harvest 1920+ The Saxony Empire enters the battlefield! - August 15, 2020
- Road to Guangdong Nintendo Switch Pre-Order Now Live - August 15, 2020
- Beautifully Animated 2D RPG ‘Eastern Exorcist’ Fuses Masterful Melee-Based Combat with Chinese Opera, and it’s out on PC today - August 15, 2020