Earthbound Games announces the launch of Axiom Soccer, a free-to-play multiplayer sports-shooter, available to download and play today on PC from the Steam Early Access platform.
Axiom Soccer expands Rocket League’s genre of high-adrenaline online vehicle sports by combining the best of real-world ball games with the third-person shooting skills of games like Splatoon and Fortnite. The result is an exciting, non-violent shooter that promotes sports skills rather than kills.
Named as one of the best games on show at last week’s EGX Rezzed festival in London, Axiom Soccer challenges players to pass, dribble and shoot their way to victory on the pitch by
Chris Stamp, CEO of Axiom Soccer developer Earthbound Games said, “We were delighted to have Eurogamer highlight Axiom Soccer as one of their
Axiom Soccer supports competitive and collaborative play both off and online and later in Early Access the game will also be breaking new ground with its use of interactive crowd features. Earthbound Games will be adding purchasable content to the game via constant updates based on feedback from its passionate community of players.
Axiom Soccer is available to download from Steam for FREE from today.
• Mix football and shooter skills to secure glory
• Competitive and Friendly play modes
• Team play with friends
• Up to 4 player local-play matches
• Up to 6 player online matches
• Competitive leagues with weekly battles for relegation or promotion
• Live interactive crowd-features
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Songs of Skydale is out now on Steam - August 21, 2019
- Astellia Will launching on September 27th - August 21, 2019
- There’s a second game in the BTS series on the way. BTS STORYTELLING IP - August 21, 2019