Tencent Games and PUBG Corporation continue the chicken-dinner-filled 2019 rampage by revealing an extensive content update for PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE (PUBG MOBILE). Next week, players can dive into all-new game types, spectator mode and more in the free 0.12.0 update on the App Store and Google Play.
In late 2018, Tencent Games, PUBG Corporation and Capcom joined forces to bring the notorious world of Resident Evil 2 into PUBG MOBILE for a terrifying survival mode riddled with the undead. Next week’s 0.12.0 update amplifies the horror further with the introduction of “Darkest Night” mode. In this revamped survival game type, players are dropped into PUBG MOBILE’s, where they can team up or go solo to fight off hordes of zombies and poison gas for 30 minutes to escape.
Full details for the 0.12.0 content update include:
- Survive Till Dawn 2.0 – The PUBG MOBILE x Resident Evil 2 survival game mode will be revamped with new gruesome ghouls and never-before-seen ballistic weaponry for even more nightmarish gameplay;
- Darkest Night – Players can team up or drop-in solo to survive the undead invasion and toxic gas until evacuation;
- Spectator Mode – Players can observe the action live by spectating the matches of their friends, Crew and Clan members;
- Crosshair Modifications – The red dot, holographic, 2x scope and 3x scopes can be adjusted to different colors, along with multiple shape variations of the red dot reticle.
The version 0.12.0 update arrives just weeks after Tencent Games and PUBG Corporation announced the PUBG MOBILE Club Open 2019, the game’s biggest global esports venture ever with over $2.5 million in prize pool earnings. With more than 200 million downloads and 30 million daily players, PUBG MOBILE continues to grow as one of the world’s most trending mobile games. Stay tuned for more news regarding PUBG MOBILE’s latest updates and emergence into the world of Esports.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Series Favorite Adam Hunter Makes Long-Awaited Return in Streets of Rage 4 - December 10, 2019
- Dauntless Launches Today On Nintendo Switch - December 10, 2019
- Pinball FX3 receives Williams™ Pinball: Volume 5 just in time for the Holidays – Available Now! - December 10, 2019