Casual game developer AdoreGames Studio has released Ninja Dude vs Zombies 2, an endless slash-em-all arcade game sequel, on the App Store and Google Play in the second week of April, bringing epic zombie bosses, multiplayer mode, and more cool surprises to the table.
“We’vegotacompulsiveideatoadd something utterly unique to that type of game we had back in 2016. Inits sequel, theplayerswillgetnot only the announced multiplayer mode and zombie bosses, but also several fresh unlockable features truly uncommon for popular games in our niche, as well as some other amusing perks. We hope these innovations will bring player engagement to the next level and create even more fun and positive experience. Just keep slashing zombies and compete with friends!” — AdoreGames Studio’s CEO said.
Here’s an outline of the killer features players will receive after installing Ninja Dude vs Zombies 2 on their mobile devices:
- PVP MODE with leagues — compete with other players, dash through the ranks and earn bonuses to upgrade your ninja skills;
- NINJA CUSTOMIZATOR — create your own ninja style and fuse its super weapons;
- SUPER WEAPONS — upgrade fireballs, ice shurikens, shield, and other power-ups;
- ZOMBIE BOSSES — they are bigger, nastier, and near-impossible to slash.
The gimmick of the PvP mode is each player’s successful shot that kills zombies above the death line makes the other player’s tower sink.
Pricing and availability:
Follow #ndvz2 for more news and sneak previews and visit its official page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/ninjadudevszombies/ to check for updates, strategies, and giveaways. Also, please stop by at adoregames.com for more exclusive information on the game and press-kit.
For related questions, enquiries, interviews, and press contact [email protected]
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Community-created, Ylands, Leaves Early Access and Jumps into Free-to-Play, Today! - December 6, 2019
- THQ Nordic and Airship Syndicate Kick-off Darksiders Genesis Console Pre-Order - December 6, 2019
- Road to Guangdong | Free Weekend Kicks Off Today - December 6, 2019