Razer™, the leading global lifestyle brand for gamers, today announced the Razer Ripsaw HD, an external multi-platform video capture card with full HD capture and 4K throughput for a high definition streaming and gameplay experience.
High-quality recording and broadcasting with the Razer Ripsaw HD
The Razer Ripsaw HD is a compact external capture card with pro-grade features to meet the demands of broadcasters requiring high frame rate, detailed footage and crisp audio. Capturing video in Full 1080p HD at 60 frames per second, the Ripsaw HD is designed for super smooth gameplay recording and live streaming.
The Ripsaw HD features a 4K 60 FPS passthrough, allowing broadcasters to enjoy the latest ultra-high-resolution games as the developers intended, whilst sharing the gameplay with their audience with crisp 1080p Full HD resolution at super-smooth 60 frames per second.
“With the Ripsaw HD joining our extensive Broadcaster range, streamers now have a capture card ready to broadcast the latest games at high resolution and framerates from both their PC or console,” says Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder and CEO. “Viewers will love the Full HD streams, while broadcasters can enjoy their games as they were intended with the 4K pass-through.”
The Ripsaw HD is compatible with PC and console, featuring a simple HDMI input and output for video capture with a single USB 3.0 connection. With built-in audio mixing, streamers can broadcast both their game and microphone audio through the Ripsaw HD with zero latency and no synching delays. The microphone input allows streamers to use one microphone across two PCs, removing the need for complicated audio mixer or software set-ups and allowing streamers to use in-game comms whilst still broadcasting their voice audio to their stream.
With the addition of the Ripsaw HD to Razer’s range of innovative broadcasting products, which includes the Razer Kiyo, the first streamer-focused camera with built-in ring light, and the Seirẽn Elite, a broadcaster microphone with built-in noise limiter, Razer now offers a high-quality audio and video solution to suit every streamer and broadcaster, across multiple platforms.
ABOUT THE RAZER RIPSAW HD
• Max capture resolution: Uncompressed 1080p 60 FPS
• Interface: USB 3.0 only
• Video Input: Digital – HDMI 2.0
• Audio Input: Digital – HDMI
• Audio Mix-in Input: 3.5 mm Mic-in / 3.5 mm Aux-in
• Video Output: HDMI 2.0
• Other Supported Resolutions: 2160p, 1080p, 1440p, 720p, 480p
• Includes: USB3.0 Type C to Type A cable, HDMI 2.0 Cable, 3.5 mm Audio Cable
Compatible with Open Broadcaster Software, Mixer, Streamlabs, XSplit, Twitch & YouTube
- PUBG MOBILE REVEALS ANCIENT SECRET SPECIAL MODE AND NEW ARENA GAMEPLAY IN THE FIRST EVER INDOOR LIBRARY MAP - August 4, 2020
- UNLEASH YOUR HELL! PULSE-POUNDING, GORE-FILLED ADRENALINE RUSH HELLBOUND OUT NOW ON STEAM - August 4, 2020
- 16 TEAMS FROM EAST AND WEST ARE QUALIFIED FOR PUBG MOBILE WORLD LEAGUE SEASON ZERO FINALS FROM AUGUST 6TH TO 9TH - August 4, 2020