Eight years ago, we created Snapchat to make talking with your friends faster and more fun. Snap Games right from the Chat bar
But friendship is more than just the things you talk about. Friendship is also about the experiences you have together — so we’ve been working hard to build an entirely new experience for friends to play together.
Introducing Snap Games: mobile games, made for friends!
You can launch Snap Games right from the Chat bar, allowing you and your friends to instantly play together — no install required. You can see which friends you’re playing with, send them a chat, or even talk live with voice chat. It feels like you’re sitting shoulder to shoulder, playing on the same screen.
Snap Games is launching with six titles:
- In Bitmoji Party, you can play as yourself in a series of quick, wacky mini-games.
- In Tiny Royale from Zynga, you and your friends shoot to the top in bite-sized Battle Royale action.
- In Snake Squad from Game Closure, you and your squad work together to be the last ones standing!
- In C.A.T.S. Drift Race from ZeptoLab, you’ll drift around the track and speed past friends for the win!
- In Zombie Rescue Squad from PikPok, your squad will rescue survivors in a zombie-infested city.
- In Alphabear Hustle from Spry Fox, you’ll collaborate to form words — fast! — to build your village.
Here’s a bit more about Bitmoji Party:
Snap Games begin rolling out to the world today!
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Vambrace: Cold Soul – Pre-Order coming soon! - December 9, 2019
- Bayonetta & Vanquish Launch on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on February 18, 2020! - December 9, 2019
- NEW TRIALS OF MANA TRAILER SPOTLIGHTS HEROES DURAN AND ANGELA - December 9, 2019