With Just 6 Day Left untill the Early Access Release Deck of ashes on Steam, we have not found the Victory Groove to move on from Chapter one this is an Exciting game April 11th if the demo has been this challenging we can hardly wait to meet the rest of the Deck of ashes heroes
- Creative deck-building - collect combat cards that fit your unique playstyle and crush the enemy!
- Unique hand-drawn eerie art style.
- Dynamic dark fantasy world - travel through a procedurally generated, changing world in search for cards, supplies and glory!
- Various biomes that harbour different monster classes - each biome affects the gameplay and offers a unique set of opponents!
- Survival and resource management - you have limited opportunities to restore health or spent cards, so use them wisely!
- Camp - strategically improve your base depending on your style of play.
- Permadeath - unless you use the help of dark magic, then when you die, you die for good.
Ok sorry for the Crash apparently our Stream was interrupted because of updates thought their needs were more important than what we were doing and shut everything down because of updates back to Deck of Ashes we get to start over again ye haw
Just a note the game tag for Deck of ashes still not working to tag this as streaming now on Facebook, I have not tried streaming Twitch or youtube as of yet with this game ..
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- HyperX expands its We’re All Gamers brand Campaign to Europe and will include brand ambassadors Post Malone, Raphaël Varane, Marco Reus, Dele Alli, Casemiro, Shroud and Pokimane - June 18, 2019
- Jurassic World Evolution: Claire’s Sanctuary available now on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One - June 18, 2019
- Ninja Legends is coming to Oculus Quest in August - June 18, 2019