The Esports Shop Hits April 16, Rocket Pass 3 featuring NEW Challenge System Goes Live April 17
SAN DIEGO – April 3, 2019 – Psyonix, independent video game developer and publisher, has announced that the ‘Esports Shop Update’ will go live in Rocket League on April 16 for all platforms (pending first party certifications).
The Esports Shop Update includes:
- The Esports Shop - A new in-game shop that features items representing various teams from the Rocket League Esports ecosystem. More information including initial partners and items will be revealed next week.
- Rocket Pass 3 and the Challenge System - Rocket Pass 3 will go live on April 17 and will introduce the Challenge System. More information on the Challenge System will be revealed next week!
- Replay FX - A brand new toolset which features visual editing options for match replays. Changing the depth of field, altering backgrounds, adding green screen effects, color adjustment, and more post-processing effects will be possible with Replay FX.
- HDR Support, Additional Monstercat Flags, and Various Quality of Life Improvements
Additional information about the features in the Esports Shop Update will be revealed next week.
ABOUT ROCKET LEAGUE
Winner or nominee of more than 150 “Game of the Year” awards, Rocket League is one of the most critically-acclaimed sports games of our generation. Boasting a community of more than 57 million players, Rocket League is a high-powered hybrid of arcade-style soccer and vehicular mayhem with easy-to-understand controls and fluid, physics-driven competition. Available on Nintendo Switch™, PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, Windows PC, Mac, and SteamOS via Steam, Rocket League includes more than 500 trillion possible customization combinations, a fully-featured offline season mode, multiple game types, casual and competitive online matches, and special “Mutators” that let you change the rules entirely.
To learn more about Rocket League, please visit www.RocketLeague.com, "Like" it on Facebook, and follow it on Twitter @RocketLeague for all the latest developer updates and news.
- MTG Arena FNM at Home Cascade Event - May 29, 2020
- Skulls for the Skull Throne event brings more discounts and new content to Focus Home Interactive and Warhammer titles on Steam! - May 29, 2020
- Tranquil and thought-provoking narrative experience The Night Fisherman is available now for free! - May 29, 2020