Last Level announcement the MMO shooter SteamCraft release date – April 18! In SteamCraft, players can let their imagination run wild and create a one-of-a-kind combat vehicle for land and air battles. To do this, they’ll be given a massive selection of components and an impressive arsenal for crushing their foes on land and in the air. There’s no limit to what you can create, so go ahead and build a terrifying, steam-powered, mechanical Frankenstein’s monster!
Official trailer: https://youtu.be/p99slCSdTnk
Every battle takes place in a randomly-selected location, so players need to be ready for any combat scenario. Your primary objective is to destroy everything that moves, and if you win, you’ll earn rewards and the ability to make your vehicle every crazier and more dangerous.
In SteamCraft, there are no rules. If you’ve got wheels, crush ‘em! If you’ve got missiles, blow ‘em up! If you’ve got machine guns, make Swiss cheese out of your enemies!
- Advanced construction system that lets players create truly unique combat machines. Fight on land and in the air!
- Over 600 construction components and over 40 weapons.
- Realistic damage model: destroyed parts fly off of the vehicle according to the laws of physics!
- Multiple gameplay modes, including deathmatch, team deathmatch, and capture the flag.
- Exciting special effects, dynamic gameplay — that’s SteamCraft.
- Welcome to Kainga: Seeds of Civilization, a Roguelite Village-Builder Set in a World Full of Mystery and Surprise. - May 15, 2021
- Aurora Punks is welcoming its 4 th Studio - May 15, 2021
- Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Cuts into Puzzle & Dragons for the First Time as New Film Hits Theaters - May 15, 2021