Gaijin Entertainment invites everyone to take part in EARTH THUNDER, an intergalactic tournament about to begin right now. The tournament sees talented cyber-athletes from all corners of the universe take control over one of the galaxy’s less advanced civilizations, forcing them to man the Universal Fighting Orbiter and to fight until death for the galaxy’s amusement. For the next stage of the tournament, its alien organizers have chosen Earth – and from April 1 until April 5, the flooded city of Green Hills will turn unto the fiercest battlefield of human history.
Access to the tournament is easy: Simply download the War Thunder client, log in with your new or existing account, and select EARTH THUNDER in the ‘Events’ menu.
Download the War Thunder Launcher: https://wt.link/DownloadLauncher
In EARTH THUNDER, you will have to fight in three elements: In the Air, on land, and beneath the sea. The Universal Fighting Orbiter (UFO), which all participants are equipped with, automatically adapts its capabilities to the surrounding environment.
- When in the air, the UFO sports excellent maneuverability and is able to reach speeds of up to 800 km/h. Equipped with a high-powered laser beam emitter it can melt enemy UFOs in seconds – but the nature of this armament will require you to stay on target for several seconds. Due to the UFO’s lack of a protective shield when flying, evasive maneuvers are your best bet at staying alive if under attack.
- When hovering over the Earth’s surface, your UFO’s speed is reduced significantly, but surplus energy not consumed by the engines is now used to power a protective shield generator. Now, the UFO can move in any direction and over any surface and reveals its most powerful weapon: A railgun other variants keep hidden inside the hull.
- When diving, most of your UFO’s energy is required to protect against water pressure, so neither the Orbiter’s laser nor protective shields are available. To attack underwater, you can launch controllable torpedoes at enemy UFO’s and use a shotgun-like blaster to defend yourself in close proximity combat and to intercept any incoming ordnance.
To win a match in EARTH THUNDER, a team needs to destroy all enemy UFOs or capture and maintain control over checkpoints in the air, on land and below the sea. If you want to participate, you better hurry – the number of available pilots is limited by the remaining population of Green Hills!
Read more about the tournament on the War Thunder website: http://warthunder.com
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- She’s gonna do bad things … Desperados III unveils new character Isabelle Moreau - August 17, 2019
- 1C Entertainment’s full Gamescom 2019 lineup announced! - August 17, 2019
- Stranded Sails – Explorers of the Cursed Islands Signature Edition Pre-orders Now Live! - August 17, 2019