A demo of Cold Calling, the comedy puzzle game by Can't Get Enough Games, is out now for PC, Mac, Linux, and Android.
Cold Calling is a comedy adventure where you play as a switchboard operator during the Cold War. In each level you are tasked with routing important calls between world leaders like JFK, Lyndon Johnson, and Nikita Khrushchev. The game will feature:
- Fast-paced, frantic puzzle gameplay that starts simple and ramps up quickly.
- A visual novel adventure full of absurd, charming characters from American and Russian history.
- Multiple endings, determined by who you choose to route certain important calls to.
- Beautiful stylized pixel art inspired by 1960’s design.
- Original soundtrack inspired by classic film scores.
A free demo level is available now at our website, https://cantgetenoughgames.com/.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- MINImax Tinyverse Moustache Tournament - November 11, 2019
- CELEBRATED RPG CLASSIC ROMANCING SAGA 3 NOW AVAILABLE ON MODERN PLATFORMS - November 11, 2019
- Big screen makes interactive trampoline games more immersive - November 11, 2019