Today, Zynga Inc. (Nasdaq: ZNGA), a leading mobile game developer, announced that Zynga Poker, the world’s largest free-to-play poker game introduced a new Spin and Win mode in its World Poker Tour® Tournament Center. This new mode gives players the thrilling experience of playing short tournaments and a chance to win payouts of up to 10x their buy-in by spinning a prize wheel.
- Faster gameplay with tournaments lasting 5-8 minutes.
- Three-handed tournament mode where winner takes all.
- Spin a wheel to determine the payout of 2x to 8x a player’s buy-in, making this tournament mode the most advantageous for favorable spins!
- Encourages the aggressive play styles often seen in real poker rooms today, where the first player to establish a dominant chip lead is favored to win.
- Authentic World Poker Tour themed environments with branded tables and tournaments.
“Our players have asked for faster-paced tournaments with bigger rewards, and we believe Zynga Poker’s new Spin and Win tournament mode truly puts our players in the hottest seat at the table,” said Bernard Kim, President of Publishing for Zynga. “Combining this quicker, more aggressive tournament style with the famous World Poker Tournament brand gives players the most compelling virtual experience in the sport of poker.”
“Spin and Win is the latest development from our great partners at Zynga Pokerto enhance the World Poker Tour experience for their players,” said Adam Pliska, CEO of the World Poker Tour. “This innovative addition to the WPT Tournament Center is a testament to the creativity of Zynga Poker and gives their players another unique way to engage with the World Poker Tour.”
Zynga Poker is one of the most popular poker games in the world and now has more ways for players to compete than ever before. Designed to play like a real table experience, this Texas Hold ‘Em Poker game lets players participate in either a Sit-N-Go game, Spin and Win tournament mode or a cash table game to win generous payouts with up to nine players in either a fast or slow style settings. Zynga Poker has developed a strong community within the game supported by Leagues and a VIP program. This allows players to earn benefits and features by reaching higher tiers with exclusive chip package offerings and special game modes. Zynga Poker is available as a free downloadable game on the App Store and Google Play, with World Poker Tour tournaments accessible today.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Jenny LeClue Out Now on Apple Arcade & PC - September 21, 2019
- Can you commit the perfect murder? The Deed II This Fall on Steam - September 21, 2019
- Petoons Party – Out Now on Nintendo Switch - September 21, 2019