Warsaw, Poland, March 27, 2019 - 11 bit studios is pleased to announce This War of Mine: Stories - Father’s Promise is now available on both iOS and Android as a premium stand-alone game.
One of the most successful indie titles of the last decade, the original This War of Mine framed the experience of war from an entirely new angle - the punishing struggle of civilians. This War of Mine: Stories - Father’s Promise
is a stand-alone story-driven tale set in the universe of the original
game. It tells a story of family's struggle to preserve the last pieces
of humanity in times of despair and cruelty.
Adam - a father trying to save his daughter from the horrors of war and
escape the besieged city. Follow their steps and discover a story of
love, hate, and sacrifice - the emotions we all share in the darkest of
Father's Promise introduces:
- A harrowing storyline based on an audio-drama by famous Polish author, Łukasz Orbitowski
- An emotionally difficult experience - decisions that are often morally ambiguous
- Crafting, cooking, taking care of people - anything that helps to survive
- Locations exclusively made for this stand-alone expansion
- Remastered and enhanced visuals from the original This War of Mine
Available on the iOS app store and Google Play for Android-powered devices for $1.99/€1.99.
Grab visual assets from here: https://we.tl/t-kLzhgHMDZB
About 11 bit studios
bit studios is a Warsaw-based Polish game development studio known for
This War of Mine and Frostpunk as well as a publisher teaming up with
indies to bring their gems to life, lately with Moonlighter by Digital
Sun Games. Contact at [email protected].
- TGS Online Series Launches, Premiering Indie Game Award Online Ceremony - June 3, 2020
- GWENT’s Fifth Expansion ‘Master Mirror’ Coming Soon! - June 3, 2020
- Pre-Download KartRider: Drift Today to Join the Closed Beta! - June 3, 2020