Gillette (NYSE: PG), the world’s leading expert in men’s grooming, and Twitch, the leading service and community for multiplayer entertainment, today announced the “Gillette Gaming Alliance,” a team of 11 Twitch streamers from 11 countries selected to represent the brand and create content for viewers.
Starting this month, the Gillette Gaming Alliance will support a “Bits for Blades” promotion, as well as an ultimate fan experience at TwitchCon Europe in Berlin from April 13-14, 2019.
The following countries and streamers comprise the 2019 Gillette Gaming Alliance:
- USA – CourageJD – https://www.twitch.tv/couragejd
- Italy – CiccioGamer89 – https://www.twitch.tv/cicciogamer89
- Poland – IzakOOO – https://www.twitch.tv/izakooo
- Japan – Daigothebeastv – https://www.twitch.tv/daigothebeastv
- Brazil – Jovirone – https://www.twitch.tv/jovirone
- Russia – Dendi – https://www.twitch.tv/dendi
- UK – b0aty – https://www.twitch.tv/b0aty
- Spain – MarkiLokurasY – https://www.twitch.tv/markilokurasy
- South Korea – Yapyap30 – https://www.twitch.tv/yapyap30
- Turkey – Mithrain – https://www.twitch.tv/Mithrain
- Germany – Papaplatte – https://www.twitch.tv/papaplatte
“With our history of partnering with the best in class in sports and entertainment around the world, and as an early non-endemic brand playing in the gaming and esports space, Gillette is proud to take this next step with Twitch and align with the best streamers from around the world,” said Jaweria Ali, Global Marketing Director at Gillette. “We also can’t wait to give fans the ultimate experience at the first TwitchCon outside of the U.S. in April!”
Through “Bits for Blades,” the Gillette Gaming Alliance streamers will provide fans the opportunity to earn Twitch Bits, a virtual good users can send in chat to support streamers financially, by buying select Gillette products displayed and discussed by Alliance team members. By clicking on a Gillette-branded banner, viewers can purchase Gillette products through Amazon.com or a third-party vendor and earn at least 250 Twitch Bits in return.
“The Twitch community thrives on being able to directly support their favorite streamers both emotionally and financially, and seeing that support show up on screen is an added bonus,” said Nathan Lindberg, Senior Director, Global Sponsorship at Twitch. “Through ‘Bits for Blades,’ Gillette is empowering fans to completely support their favorite streamers and be recognized for it by their peers, all because of their affinity for Gillette products. That’s a win-win for everyone!”
At TwitchCon Europe, fans can expect giveaways from Gillette, meet-and-greets with the Gillette Gaming Alliance and top Twitch personalities and other activities. For more information, please visit Gillette’s official website here, and on Twitter and Facebook.
- Skulls for the Skull Throne event brings more discounts and new content to Focus Home Interactive and Warhammer titles on Steam! - May 29, 2020
- Tranquil and thought-provoking narrative experience The Night Fisherman is available now for free! - May 29, 2020
- ‘Beatdown Brawler’ Releases on Steam Early Access - May 29, 2020