DreamHack is proud to announce that the Dota 2 Stockholm Major will be broadcasted live on eGG Network, Southeast Asia’s first 24/7 esports TV channel available in 8 countries. Following a fruitful collaboration during the CORSAIR DreamLeague Season 10 where the first Dota 2 Minor of DPC was broadcasted live on eGG Network, esports fans in Southeast Asia will be treated to full live coverage of the Dota 2 Stockholm Major including both the Group Stage and Playoffs.
“Esports fans around the region enjoyed watching the CORSAIR DreamLeague Season 10 on eGG Network, and will be thrilled to catch top Dota 2 teams at the Stockholm Major. All 8 countries with eGG Network can catch the action LIVE at 8:30 PM (GMT+8) daily from March 14 onwards. DreamHack produces top quality tournaments and we hope to see a DreamHack live event hosted within our shores in the near future,” said CK Lee, Head of Sports, Astro.
“Our love for Dota 2 fans from the SEA region has only grown over the years as we see the passion with which they support their local teams and players. This partnership with eGG Network will allow more fans in this region to watch the best Dota 2 professionals playing their hearts out to prove they are the best. Working with eGG Network, with their great understanding of the SEA region and their viewers make it possible for us to bring the DreamHack experience to even more viewers“, said DreamHack Chief Product Officer Michael Van Driel.
This event will feature 16 of the world’s best Dota 2 teams from regions:
- Europe (3): Ninjas in Pyjamas, Team Secret, Team Liquid
- CIS (2): Virtus.pro, Natus Vincere
- China (4): PSG.LGD, EHOME, Keen Gaming, Vici Gaming (StarLadder ImbaTV Minor winner)
- Southeast Asia (2): Fnatic, Mineski
- North America (3): Evil Geniuses, J.Storm, Forward Gaming
- South America (2): Chaos Esports Club, Infamous
CORSAIR DreamLeague Season 11 (also known as the Stockholm Major) is the third Major of the 2018/2019 Dota 2 Professional Circuit (DPC) season and the first Major to be held in Stockholm, with the Main Event held at Annexet. Besides featuring world-class production, the Major will introduce an improved stats presentation using a state-of-the-art analytics platform which will allow fans to explore the minds and the decision-making process of professional gamers in a fresh way.
During the Group Stage (March 14-15), the 16 teams will be divided into four groups and play in a GSL double-elimination format in best-of-3 series. The top two teams in each group will advance to the upper bracket of the playoffs, whereas the bottom two teams will advance to the lower bracket.
During the Playoffs (March 16-24), teams will play a double-elimination format. All matches are best-of-3 except the lower bracket round 1 (best-of-1) and the Grand Final (best-of-5).
The tournament broadcast started on March 14, and all of the matches will be live on eGG Network. Visit www.egg.network for more info.
- PUBG MOBILE REVEALS ANCIENT SECRET SPECIAL MODE AND NEW ARENA GAMEPLAY IN THE FIRST EVER INDOOR LIBRARY MAP - August 4, 2020
- UNLEASH YOUR HELL! PULSE-POUNDING, GORE-FILLED ADRENALINE RUSH HELLBOUND OUT NOW ON STEAM - August 4, 2020
- 16 TEAMS FROM EAST AND WEST ARE QUALIFIED FOR PUBG MOBILE WORLD LEAGUE SEASON ZERO FINALS FROM AUGUST 6TH TO 9TH - August 4, 2020