Akuto: Showdown (previously known as Akuto: Mad World) is an award-nominated, isometric, fast-paced action game where players compete with swords and guns in intense versus matches.
The game is set on low poly, diorama arenas where players have to not only watch out for opponents, but also for the environment from killing them.
Akuto: Showdown fast-paced action game
Akuto: Showdown originated as a game jam prototype from Ludum Dare 34. The game was originally known as Akuto which Lovepreet created. Akuto: Showdown is an updated version with more features, weapons and multiplayer.
On December 1, 2016, Akuto: Showdown was released in Steam Early Access for PC under the name Akuto: Mad World. The game was continuously updated and was released on PC on March 28, 2019.
- Enjoy the intensity and fun of classic couch party games, but with more violence
- A wide range of dynamic levels with environmental hazards
- Fight against your friends in local multiplayer, or play against the bots in one of the many versus modes
- Unlockable achievements, weapons, and HATS!
- Watch highlights captured from previous matches in gallery mode
Hut 90 is proud to announce that Akuto: Showdown (previously known as Akuto: Mad World) will be releasing on March 28 for $9.99 on Steam and Humble.