1.44 Patch Notes
Deck customization improvements are now live! Customize and save your avatar, totem, card back, and emotes on a per deck basis!
Bug Fixes & Improvements:
- Fixed several visual issues with the VFX on the premium Snowman Avatar.
- In certain cases, the client would hang when attempting to authenticate with the game sever. This issue has been resolved.
- Occasionally, Omens of the Past packs would sometimes not display correctly when they were granted from chests. The packs should now display properly when awarded.
- Improvements to controller support on the profile and deckbuilder scenes.
- Various performance optimizations and improvements for console, mobile, and desktop.
- The “Streamer Crowns” for user who participate in Twitch streaming should now function more reliably on the profile scene.
- The Spellhounds boss in Gauntlet should now properly display the game rules at the beginning of the match.
- Various bug fixes and improvements for the Twitch Waystone extension.
- Fixed an issue where the Lifesteal icon would sometimes display incorrectly on the playmat.
- Omens of the Past packs should now more reliably play their opening animation and VFX.
- Fixed an issue where the Faction level icons would sometimes not appear when leveling up a particular Faction.
- Totem animations for some Totems were not playing reliably when triggered with a gamepad. This issue has been resolved.
- Fixed an issue with the Diamond Endurance puzzle timing.
- In certain cases, the player’s hand of cards would not maximize at the start of turn on mobile devices. This issue has been resolved.
- Sandstorm Titan and Sandstorm Scarf would not reliably play their playmat VFX in some cases. This issue has been resolved.
- Fixed an issue where the rare/legendary card in an open pack was displayed off center.
- It is no longer possible to steal an opponent’s unit if you have 11 units plus a Site in play.
- Leave a Witness should now be playable if you only control a Site.
- Player Aegis will now reliably stop Overwhelm damage from Spells.
- Spells played as Agendas should now properly show keywords granted by relics when these spells are being selected.
- Argenport Ringmaster should now properly steal a unit if the enemy unit died during combat and there are no other units in the Void.
- Multiple simultaneous triggers of Telut, Queen’s Hand’s ability should now be properly blocked by a target’s Aegis.
- Wyatt, Junk Collector was incorrectly ignoring the opponent’s Aegis if stolen. This issue has been resolved.
- The interaction between Vault of the Praxis and Lumen Shepherd should now function more reliably.
- Reyna, the Unwavering should no longer be targetable by Shadow spells when a user times out.
- Mob Rule should now more reliably recognize when a unit changes ownership.
- Fixed several issues when Vara, Fate Touched would not trigger correctly when Zende the Heart-Binder was in play.
- Justa, Regglar Jotun should no longer display visual issues on the playmat.
- Statuary Maiden should no longer prevent Scrap Hound from activating its ultimate ability.
- Voice of the Speaker should now function correctly with stolen Sigil cards.
- Shingane Firebrand should no longer display an incorrect prompt when targeted by both a Spellcraft weapon and a Spell.
- Shingane Firebrand’s Renown prompt should now properly check for Amplify costs.
- Static Bolts created by Nictotraxian should now properly display the correct damage amount.
- Highland Sharpshooter should now properly stack any Warcry triggers granted from the Renown ability.
- Jekk, Lone Gun should now properly apply Voidbound if Jekk died during combat with that unit.
- Sewer Sludge should now properly check stats between triggers.
- Gearcruncher should now properly update if a Grenadin is stolen or transformed from the Void.
- Frontier Jito should now properly apply Charge to units whose costs change while in play.
- The “He’s Back” achievement was not properly counting premium version of the card. This issue has been resolved.
- Damage should now properly be assigned when Equivocate is used on Wump, Party Starter in response to his damage.
- Fixed several issues with the Mithril Mace created by New Order
- Moment of Creation now properly creates one Fire and one Time Sentinel.
- TEAM KIDS playing Roblox Ghost simulator we made the leap of Faith - July 10, 2020
- PUBG MOBILE FURTHERS ANTI-CHEAT MEASURES WITH NEW SPECTATING SYSTEM UPGRADE - July 10, 2020
- Modest Hero coming to Steam on July 14, Bastille day - July 10, 2020