- Ripple price failed to hold gains above the $0.3120 and $0.3100. supports against the US dollar.
- The price tested the $0.3060. support and it is currently trading near the $0.3100 pivot level.
- There is a key contracting triangle in place with resistance at $0.3110 on the hourly chart of the XRP/USD pair (data source from Kraken).
- The pair could either dip sharply below $0.3060 or it may rise above the $0.3110 and $0.3120 resistances. newsbtc
Ripple Analysis recovery falls back
Ripple Analysis Ripple is trading at the narrow end of the contracting triangle pattern. This means that we can expect a breakout in the short-term. Especially if the current bullish momentum can clear the immediate resistance both the 50 SMA and the 100 SMA 15-minutes. XRP buyers must clear the resistance at $0.32 in order to open the door for more gains towards $0.35. However, XRP/USD is still in danger of dropping to $0.30. support and even test $0.28 support.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Fandomfare GamingMTG Arena weekly Round up - May 26, 2019
- Crooked Waters VR: Conquest will release end of June! - May 26, 2019
- SLAY WITH PORTALS IN 1047 GAMES’ ONLINE FPS SPLITGATE: ARENA WARFARE, OUT NOW ON STEAM - May 26, 2019