We’re reaching out to you with news from Zynga Inc., a leading social game developer: all-new Fast & Furious content is coming to CSR Racing 2. This means the series’ iconic cars and characters are hitting the tracks, giving racers a chance to use their favorite cars from earlier Fast & Furious collections.
Over the next few quarters, there will be another series of Fast & Furious-themed events designed to engage current, new and previous players.
New Fast & Furious-themed Event Features:
- Battle in races that once again bring Fast & Furious into the world of CSR2
- Experience Fast & Furious characters such as Luke Hobbs, Deckard Shaw and Roman Pearce as they continue to drive the storyline while players compete in themed races – such as the “Shaw’s Pursuit” and “Hobbs’ Heist” challenges – to collect popular cars from the blockbuster franchise
- Unlock and upgrade a range of Fast & Furious cars from earlier CSR2 Fast & Furious events.
- Collect cars including the Lamborghini Murciélago, Dodge Challenger SRT Demon, C-West Nissan Skyline GT-R (BNR34) and Veilside Honda S200.
- Race in competitive cups to win legendary cars from the Fast & Furiousuniverse.
- Experience a new car from the film Fast & Furious 6, which will allow players to boost their lineup of popular vehicles.
- Compete against fellow Fast & Furious drivers in thrilling multiplayer action.
- Place Fast & Furious cars in real-world environments for a 360-degree view using CSR2s next-gen augmented reality experience, AR Mode, and discover hidden Easter eggs in the game.
- Zynga Inc. (Nasdaq: ZNGA), leading social game developer
- CSR Racing 2 (CSR2), the world’s most popular drag racing game
- Upcoming Fast & Furious In-Game Limited Time Events:
- Hobbs Heist – March 21st – April 4th
- The Ice Charger March 22nd – April 4th
- Ice Charger Cup March 22nd – April 4th
- Shaw’s Pursuit April 11th – April 25th
- Charging Charger April 12th – April 25th
- Charger Cup April 12th – April 25th
- Finale – May 25th – June 4th
- An additional series of events will debut later this summer
For details on each of these limited events, check out today’s blog post from the CSR2 team by visiting: https://csrracingofficial.tumblr.com/
“The world of Fast & Furious is truly a global phenomenon, with amazing characters and stunning cars that audiences embrace on and off the movie screen,” said Julian Widdows, Vice President of CSR2. “Combining that with the proven, high-speed racing elements of CSR2 allows fans and players to get closer than ever to the heart of the Fast & Furious experience.”
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\