🌼 Stardew Valley Plants Itself on Android TODAY! 🌼
Stardew Valley’s newest resident could be you… on your Android smartphone!
March 14th, 2019 - Stardew Valley Plants Like that first robin rolling up to your front yard, whipping off his sunglasses and giving you a look like, “You know what’s here…”, Chucklefish and ConcernedApe are announcing the arrival of spring with the launch of their friendship-and-farming simulator on the Google Play store for Android devices today!
Developer ConcernedApe and publisher Chucklefish’s runaway indie hit about Farming, Friendship, and Farmhouses was developed for mobile by London-based Mobile studio The Secret Police
and is available for purchase at $7.99 / $7.99 / 8,99 € (please check
the Google Play store for regional pricing). Stardew Valley on Android
will also be playable in Korean, Italian, French and Turkish at launch,
bringing the total supported language count to 10! These languages will
also be coming to the iOS version (and consoles) in a future update.
- Create the farm of your dreams: Turn your overgrown fields into a lively and bountiful farm!
- Learn to live off the land: Raise animals, go fishing, tend to crops, craft items, or do it all! The choice is yours...
- Become a part of the local community: Pelican Town is home to over 30 residents you can befriend!
- Meet someone special: With 12 townsfolk to date, you may even find someone to start a family with!
- Explore vast, mysterious caves: Encounter dangerous monsters & valuable treasures deep underground!
- Customize: There are hundreds of character & home decoration options to choose from!
New Mobile-Specific Features
the iOS launch of Stardew Valley, The Secret Police have added many
Mobile quality-of-life improvements and new features to the game
- Save at any time - even when you close the app!
functionality, allowing players to handily zoom in to track down your
Junimos or zoom out to get a full view of your farm
control systems including virtual joystick and invisible joystick
options, 'action / attack' button option, improved auto-attack and
Joypad adjuster tool with complete customization of your onscreen
Chucklefish - an independent games studio based in London, UK. We
develop and publish our own games and provide support to other
developers! Recent title releases include Stardew Valley, Starbound, and
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Live another life with Farmer’s Dynasty! - August 25, 2019
- Forged of Blood releases Sandbox Conquest Mode, 3 weeks after launch - August 25, 2019
- The Fukushima disaster inspires the game Last Battle - August 25, 2019