REBELLION DISCLOSES TOP-SECRET INTEL ON FOUR SNIPER ELITE PROJECTS!
Oxford, March 14th 2019 - Independent
developer and publisher Rebellion today announced multiple Sniper Elite
projects, including a much-demanded follow-up to the BAFTA-nominated
Sniper Elite 4.
In a ‘Sniper Elite Development Update’ video
prepared specially for fans of the series, Rebellion CEO and Co-Founder
Jason Kingsley OBE confirmed for the first time that FOUR Sniper Elite
projects are currently in development:
· Sniper Elite V2 Remastered will bring 1945 Berlin to current platforms with stunning new visuals and a host of new features.
· Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate Edition on Switch introduces Karl’s breathtaking North African adventure to a Nintendo platform for the first time ever.
· A new, standalone Sniper Elite game for VR devices is beingdeveloped
in partnership with independent British studio Just Add Water, known
for their work on the Oddworld and Gravity Crash series.
· The next major title in the Sniper Elite series, following in the footsteps of the widely acclaimed Sniper Elite 4, is being worked on now.
As announced in a stunning gameplay trailer, Sniper Elite V2 Remastered launches
on PS4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch in 2019. Fans can return to
Berlin and revisit an epic campaign set in the final moments of World
Offering stunningly enhanced graphics, 4K resolution* and
HDR display*, this is the visually definitive version of Sniper Elite
V2. It will introduce new playable characters, a brand new photo mode,
expanded online multiplayer for up to 16 combatants*, as well as all the
content ever released for the game. Sniper Elite V2 Remastered will be
released both digitally and at retail later this year.
Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate Edition is also coming to the Switch in 2019, offering intense sniping in soaring temperatures, all on the go. This feature-complete experience includes all the additional content ever released for the game, and Switch-exclusive local wireless multiplayer and motion controls. Fans can look out for more details soon.
A full reveal of the new
Sniper Elite game for VR will be coming later this year. More details on
the development of the upcoming mainline Sniper Elite game will be
released in 2020.
For more information, please visit Sniper.com
*Available on supported platforms
Founded in 1992, Rebellion is one of Europe's leading independent game developers and publishers. Whether it's the breathtaking intensity of Sniper Elite 4, the face-hugging terror of Aliens vs. Predator or the grindhouse frenzy of Zombie Army Trilogy, the Oxford-based studio is known for creating stand-out games that thrill players.
About Just Add Water
Founded in 2006 by British career developer Stewart
Gilray, Just Add Water (Development), Ltd is an experienced PC and
console development studio specialising in work-for-hire alongside
original titles. The company has partnered with a variety of the
industry’s most high-profile publishers and developers, on well-loved
and award-winning franchises. Clients have included Lorne Lanning’s
Oddworld Inhabitants (Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath & Oddworld: New
& Tasty), Bossa Studios (I Am Bread), Codemasters (Micro Machines
World Series), Bithell Games (Volume & Volume: Coda), and Rising
Star Games (Lumo). Their 25+ staff are also currently working with
Rebellion on a new Sniper Elite game for VR devices, and on an
as-yet-unannounced title for Outright Games.
- Become Your Enemy. Master Their Potential. Roguelike With Souls Inspired Combat Live On Indiegogo. - August 3, 2020
- Get Up Close & Personal With Fall Guys in Behind The Schemes - August 3, 2020
- TEKKEN 7 AND SOULCALIBUR VI ONLINE CHALLENGE EXHIBITION SCHEDULE ANNOUNCED ALONG WITH NEW UPDATES FOR BOTH TITLES - August 3, 2020