Bittium launches Bittium HolterPlus™
remote cardiac monitoring solution at EHRA 2019 on March 17-19 in
Lisbon, Portugal. EHRA, organized by the European Heart Rhythm
Association, bringing together scientists and healthcare professionals
involved with arrhythmias from all around the world.
HolterPlus solution extends the physician’s reach outside of the
hospital or medical institution by remotely monitoring the discharged
patient from for example home or nursing home. Bittium HolterPlus allows
the remotely monitored patient’s ECG measurement data to be stored and
transferred securely from the monitoring device to the medical remote
diagnosis service platform. From the platform the ECG recording can be
downloaded to analysis software for a cardiologist to diagnose, after
which the treating physician receives the diagnosis and possible
instructions for further patient care.
30 year experience in biosignal monitoring and wireless technology,
Bittium is able to provide healthcare solutions for patients remote
monitoring outside the hospital”, says Arto Pietilä, Senior Vice
President, Bittium Medical Technologies. “This creates new opportunities
for managing healthcare costs as the population ages and the number of
patients continues to grow.”
HolterPlus remote monitoring solution consists of a Bittium Faros ECG
device and Bittium HolterPlus mobile application integrated into a
secure smart device. Bittium Faros records the ECG measurement data that
is transferred through the secure smart device to Bittium’s medical
remote diagnostics service platform. The web based Bittium medical
remote diagnostics service platform serves as storage for patient
information and ECG recordings, from which ECG recording can be
transferred to the Bittium Cardiac Navigator analysis software for
analysis. The medical diagnosis given by a cardiologist based on the ECG
recording will be transferred back to the medical remote diagnostics
platform for further patient care.
At the event Bittium will also showcase the waterproof Bittium Faros™ ECG device and waterproof Bittium FastFix™ patch electrode for long-term ECG measurement, Bittium Cardiac Navigator™ software for accurate analyzing of long-term Holter ECG recordings, Bittium Cardiac Explorer™ software for analyzing cardiac event based ECG recordings and Bittium Cardiac Rehabilitation System™, a real-time solution for cardiac rehabilitation monitoring.
Products and solutions exhibited at the event are:
- Bittium Faros is a versatile waterproof ECG device that is used for early detection of cardiac abnormalities in everyday life. Bittium Faros is ultra-small and lightweight, which enables precise full disclosure ECG measurements for long-term Holtering, cardiac event monitoring, mobile cardiac telemetry and assessing autonomic nervous system functions.
Bittium Faros outpatient monitoring solutions include several software options for cardiac monitoring. The built-in arrhythmia detection algorithms on the Bittium Faros device are used for event recording and cardiac event monitoring. Bittium’s solutions enable the earlier discharge of patients and the ability to quickly react to detected arrhythmias faster.
- Bittium HolterPlus is a web based remote cardiac monitoring solution, consisting of a Bittium Faros ECG device and Bittium HolterPlus mobile application integrated into a secure smart device. Bittium HolterPlus enables remote monitoring and earlier discharge of the patient, and allows the ECG measurement data of the remotely monitored patient to be transferred securely from the monitoring device to the medical remote diagnostics service platform. From the platform the ECG recording can be downloaded to a cardiologist for diagnosis and the diagnosis will be uploaded for the treating physician for further patient care.
- Bittium Faros Cardiac Rehabilitation System is a solution for cardiac rehabilitation real-time monitoring for up to 16 patients simultaneously. The system offers safety and efficiency for cardiac rehabilitation by showing each patient’s heart rate changes in real-time during the exercise, ECG curve and changes in ST-segment. Utilization of the latest wireless technology allows complete freedom to choose different exercises in various training environments.
- Bittium Cardiac Navigator is a completely new type of solution for the analysis of clinical Holter ECG recordings. Its user-friendly and informative data presentation and intuitive analysis tools make the software efficient and easy to use when analyzing multiple days of ECG recordings. Bittium Cardiac Navigator is designed for scanning longer measurements efficiently in a shorter time and thus speeding up the final diagnosis.
- Bittium Cardiac Explorer offers a quick and flexible way of working with event-based ECG arrhythmia analysis. The biggest benefits of the software are having full disclosure ECG always available, full access to the events identified by the device, total control on the reporting content and the ability to analyze an unlimited amount of measurement data.
Bittium’s products and solutions are exhibited at stand F350.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- TOM CLANCY’S RAINBOW SIX SIEGE REVEALS OPERATION PHANTOM SIGHT - May 19, 2019
- Guard of Wonderland Game - May 19, 2019
- Robolinux 10.5 Versions update - May 19, 2019