Stacks TNT is a sandbox game where each block follows the laws of Jelly-physics! You play Chuck, a guy stranded in a desolate world, with only a jet pack and a pair of hands to work with. To get back home, you need to EXPLORE the terrain for resources. BUILD factories to convert resources to useful items, like guns, bombs and rocket engines. DEFEND your flag against waves of MobCorp agents by building fortresses and laying out traps. CONQUER the world by constructing towers, bridges, rocket propelled ships and anything else you can imagine within in a fully dynamic world. FIND a mysterious hidden relic. And finally, build the Ark space ship and bring yourself home!
Stacks TNT on itch.io
- A true sandbox building experience with Jelly-physics. Build wisely or your buildings will collapse!
- TNT, atomic bombs! Build a tower or a bridge and then blow it up with a fine selection of explosives.
- Radio controlled engines! Build a structure, attach rocket engines and fly it around by remote control.
- Find Chuck’s home in Survival Mode or fool around in Creative Mode.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Who says you can’t fight fire with fire Let it be Eternal - March 24, 2019
- eGG NETWORK TO BROADCAST CORSAIR DREAMLEAGUE SEASON 11 IN SOUTHEAST ASIA - March 23, 2019
- ESL and WESA partner with Occitanie Region for the CS:GO Pro League - March 23, 2019