Force Of Habit have announced today their endless arcade-retro shooter game Neon Caves will be coming exclusively to Nintendo Switch with a brand new trailer.
View it on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm7VSlFmiJE
- Release Date: 27th March 2019
- Pre-purchase Date (EU/AU): 15th March 2019
- Pre-purchase Date (NA): 20th March 2019
Price: £3.99 / $3.99 / €3.99
Pre-purchase Price: 25% off!
Neon Caves is an experimental offshoot of our debut Nintendo Switch title, Toast Time: Smash Up!, with graphics by Terra Lauterbach (@rotten_tater) and music by Joe Williamson (@joecreates).
To find out more information about the game, including screenshots, promo codes, development videos, visit the Press Kit or alternatively fire an email to: [email protected]
Explore the Neon Caves, a fragile ecosystem lost to the world for centuries. Recently rediscovered by your research team, use your ship's anchor ability and elite implements to stabilise the cave while keeping the hostile inhabitants at bay.
- Endless arcade-action gameplay. How long can you survive?
- 9 unique enemy types: including historically accurate giant crustaceans!
- 4 awesome power-ups: rapid fire, bombs, invincibility and ghost ship!
- 28 Achievements
- Nintendo Switch exclusive Online Leaderboards
• “An eclectic mix of retro shooter and modern twin-stick shooters. The game has an achievement called 'Nic Cage'. Just remember that.” - Twinfinite
• “If you’re looking for an awesome new shooter with a killer art style and a bit of depth, you’ll definitely want to check out Neon Caves." - Super Game Droid
• “Tricky to get the hang of, but it’s fun. It’s worth picking up." - Hardcore Gamer
In July 2013 we were approached by indie-game news outlet Indie Statik to create a game exclusively for their Kickstarter Game Pack. We like making games, and we like Indie Statik, so we said yes! The game was ready in October 2013 and was released to the backers in January 2014. In August of the same year, after upgrading the game resolution and polishing it up for a TV experience, Neon Caves released worldwide on the OUYA Android micro-console.
Five years on, after a life of relative solitude, it's now coming to Nintendo Switch. Can you top the leaderboard?
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\