Temple Gates Games, in collaboration with Stone Blade Ent. is releasing a beta of the mobile deckbuilding card game, Shards of Infinity, available to invited players across Android, iOS, and Steam.
Named “Best two player game of 2018,” by Dice Tower’s Tom Vasel, Shards of Infinity will scratch the itch of any player who wants to bring the fun of card games on the go. Build armies by recruiting allies and champions from four unique factions. Launch surprise attacks on foes by instantly deploying mercenaries. Unlock limitless power by mastering the Shard of Infinity.
Shards of Infinity is the second mobile board game release for Temple Gates Games, coming on the heels of the award winning Race for the Galaxy app. “The reason to play a board game on your phone is to take advantage of digital-only features,” says Theresa Duringer, CEO of Temple Gates Games, “including AI, automated setup and score keeping, and the ability to play with friends remotely. Our goal is to deliver these with lickety split performance.” The AI for Shards of Infinity is an extension of Keldon Jones’ AI for Race for the Galaxy which uses neural networks to create challenging opponents.
In preparation for the upcoming release, Temple Gates is hosting a beta for iPhone, Android, and PC. To join the beta, players can sign up at templegatesgames.com/shardsbeta.
While we would love to give a free beta to everyone, each app store works a little differently.
• Apple (iOS) has free betas, after the beta buy the game to keep playing.
• Steam offers ‘Early Access,’ pay for the beta, own the game at release.
• Android is similar to Steam, pay for the beta, own the game at release.
- Those Who Remain retail-exclusive Deluxe Edition steps into the light today in Europe and July 17 in North America. - July 11, 2020
- Multiplayer Dungeon Crawler Blightbound Charges into Early Access on July 29 - July 11, 2020
- Welcome to Elk: The First Stories available free on Steam now - July 11, 2020