Temple Gates Games, in collaboration with Stone Blade Ent. is releasing a beta of the mobile deckbuilding card game, Shards of Infinity, available to invited players across Android, iOS, and Steam.
Named “Best two player game of 2018,” by Dice Tower’s Tom Vasel, Shards of Infinity will scratch the itch of any player who wants to bring the fun of card games on the go. Build armies by recruiting allies and champions from four unique factions. Launch surprise attacks on foes by instantly deploying mercenaries. Unlock limitless power by mastering the Shard of Infinity.
Shards of Infinity is the second mobile board game release for Temple Gates Games, coming on the heels of the award winning Race for the Galaxy app. “The reason to play a board game on your phone is to take advantage of digital-only features,” says Theresa Duringer, CEO of Temple Gates Games, “including AI, automated setup and score keeping, and the ability to play with friends remotely. Our goal is to deliver these with lickety split performance.” The AI for Shards of Infinity is an extension of Keldon Jones’ AI for Race for the Galaxy which uses neural networks to create challenging opponents.
In preparation for the upcoming release, Temple Gates is hosting a beta for iPhone, Android, and PC. To join the beta, players can sign up at templegatesgames.com/shardsbeta.
While we would love to give a free beta to everyone, each app store works a little differently.
• Apple (iOS) has free betas, after the beta buy the game to keep playing.
• Steam offers ‘Early Access,’ pay for the beta, own the game at release.
• Android is similar to Steam, pay for the beta, own the game at release.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Pinball FX3 receives Williams™ Pinball: Volume 5 just in time for the Holidays – Available Now! - December 10, 2019
- THE SHOVEL KNIGHT SAGA IS FINALLY COMPLETE - December 10, 2019
- New Dev Diary from Dual Universe Developer Novaquark - December 10, 2019