Today, Ubisoft announced that Trials Rising Open Beta will take place 21st February to 25th February on PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, the Xbox One family of devices including the Xbox One X, Nintendo SwitchTM and Windows PC, with a pre-download starting 19th February. This Open Beta is an invitation for all players to get a taste of the over-the-top action ahead of Trials Rising’s worldwide launch on 26th February.
Trials Rising brings the biggest and most compelling sequel of the franchise to date, combining the acclaimed classic gameplay, a fresh new look, more competition and over-the-top action praised by fans, plus all-new features.
During the Open Beta, riders will have access to a special set of features and progression flow, along with Global Multiplayer. This includes:
- 18 tracks from easy to extreme, including four University of Trials onboarding tracks
- Five bikes (Squid, Rhino, Mantis, Helium and the hilarious two-player Tandem bike)
- The exclusive Turbo Bike Exhaust for the Helium Bike, which makes it roar like a real motorbike. All players who unlock the in-game Trials Turbo Bike item during Open Beta will be able to keep it once they purchase the game.
- 25 Contracts, Challengers game mode and 8 tracks playable in Online Multiplayer
- Customization editor with over 2000 stickers
For more information about Trials Rising and to register for the Open Beta, please visit: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/game/trials-rising
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2017-18 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of €1,732 million. To learn more, please visit www.ubisoft.com.
About Ubisoft RedLynx
Ubisoft RedLynx is located in Finland and is best known for its award winning and best-selling physics-based racing series Trials®. Previous installments such as Trials Evolution® and Trials Fusion™ amazed the fans with innovative gameplay and a strong focus on the community and user generated content. In 2014 Trials Frontier™ brought the series to mobile platforms for the first time, having resulted in over 65 million downloads since its launch. In 2017 the team released South Park: Phone Destroyer™, which was developed in collaboration with South Park Digital Studios and combines real-time battles and collectible cards. The studio continues to put its energy into exciting the fans of the Trials franchise, and also expanding its portfolio of groundbreaking titles on all platforms.
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- 90s Survival Horror Throwback “Song of Horror” Returns on January 30th with Episode 4 - January 24, 2020
- Eternal card game: Strangers Return in Echoes of Eternity! - January 24, 2020
- Start the Year of the Rat with the Lunar Sale on GOG.COM - January 24, 2020