–Just last week, gaming company and Pixelated Milk revealed the Darkest Dungeon inspired WARSAW with a haunting and
Set during World War 2, gaming company and Pixelated Milk’s WARSAW is a beautifully hand-painted tactical role-playing game set in the Nazi-invaded Central European capital city of the same name. Featuring a group of characters coming from all walks of life gathering together to rise up against their oppressor, WARSAW will be arriving in Q3 2019 on Windows, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch.
Developed by the talented team at Pixelated Milk, alongside efforts from publisher gaming company over the past 15 months, WARSAW brings to light Poland’s historic 1944 uprising providing an immersive experience of tactical urban warfare. Setting the tone of love, friendship, loyalty, and the invariable struggle against overwhelming odds the haunting teaser trailer, created by animation studio Human Ark with a song performed by acclaimed Polish singer, Brodka is a chilling early look at what’s in store for WARSAW.
- A mix of tactical RPG with a touch of strategy
- Team and equipment management
- A deep system of interlocking skills
- Flanking, cover, positioning, weapon range and ammo consumption – all need to be taken into account during firefights
- A fully realized city to traverse
- Leave the safety of your hideout to scout the streets, collect resources, recruit new members, and engage with enemy assailants
Players will be able to get their hands on WARSAW for the first time at PAX East 2019 in Boston from March 28 – 31, 2019.
Keep up with WARSAW:
- Twitter – @warsawthegame
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Warsawthegame
- Website – www.warsawthegame.com
- Wishlist on Steam – https://store.steampowered.com/app/1026420/WARSAW/
For PR Enquiries contact Krzysztof Paplinski;
mobile +48 537 838 383 | [email protected] @yellowcrusher
About Pixelated Milk
Known for their warmly received JRPG, Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs, the team at Pixelated Milk have been hard at work over the past year and more on the upcoming tactical RPG, WARSAW.
About gaming company
gaming company seeks to help developers publish, market and sell games. Staffed by experienced video game industry professionals, they published their first title last year, the retro FPS Project Warlock.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- BBC Sport Scotland to air Scottish Esports final in online broadcast first BBC Sport Scotland to air Scottish Esports final in online broadcast first - July 17, 2019
- Overwatch Summer Games 2019 is live! - July 17, 2019
- PolymegaTM HD Modular Game Console adds Five TG16/PC-Engine Bonus Pack-In Titles - July 16, 2019