Semi-pro and pro players from around the world will squad-up this Spring and Fall in the largest PUBG MOBILE esports event ever
SHENZHEN, China – Mar. 7, 2019 – Beginning this March, players from around the world can compete for their share of $2,000,000 USD in the PUBG MOBILE Club Open 2019 (PMCO 2019), a competitive year-long event featuring both semi-pro and pro teams for the world’s most popular mobile game PUBG MOBILE.
Following the impressive success of last year’s PUBG MOBILE STAR CHALLENGE, Tencent Games and PUBG Corporation (PUBG Corp.) are continuing to stake their claim for global mobile domination by hosting teams from all over the world in competitions with the largest prize pool ever for PUBG MOBILE.
Semi-pro and pro players can sign up beginning Friday, March 8 through Monday, March 18 (UTC). For more details on how to register for the PMCO 2019, players can view the official website here. Additional rules and requirements are as follows:
- All players must be over 16 years and above as of the Tournament start date to participate (lived for at least 16 calendar years after date of birth);
- All players under local legal age of majority must have parental consent to participate;
- Age restriction and rule will be applied per legal age regulation in each region;
- At least three players from each team must be from the region they are competing to represent;
- All participating players must be at least the rank of Platinum at the end of the prior season.
(For other requirements, please check the link for reference)
PMCO 2019 will be divided into Spring Split and Fall Split, each with separate prize pool and a Global Finals. The Spring Split Global Finals will take place in July 2019.
The PMCO 2019 arrives on the heels of 2018’s PUBG MOBILE STAR CHALLENGE 2018, a worldwide circuit of tournaments that saw more than 230 million online views and over 5,000 attendees onsite at the finals in Dubai. Thai-based team RRQ Athena took home the Global Championship, claiming $200,000 USD.
PUBG MOBILE encourages players around the world to enjoy the fun and energy of mobile esports. This year, we believe PUBG MOBILE esports business will reach to a higher level by attracting more players! Ready your club!
PUBG MOBILE is developed by Tencent Games and PUBG Corp. and based on PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS, the original PC and Xbox One gaming phenomenon that took the world of interactive entertainment by storm in 2017. Up to 100 players parachute onto a remote island to do battle in a winner-takes-all showdown. Players must locate and scavenge their own weapons, vehicles and supplies, and defeat every player in a visually and tactically rich battleground that forces players into a shrinking play zone.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Global esports authority, Esports Insider, announces the return of ESI New York and 2020 events - January 18, 2020
- Eternal New Set: Echoes of Eternity - January 18, 2020
- METRO REDUX COMING TO THE NINTENDO SWITCH™ - January 18, 2020