Farming Simulator 19 is expanding even further! GIANTS Software and Focus Home Interactive are excited to announce the Anderson Group Equipment Pack DLC, bringing various additions and equipment from the Anderson Group. We’ve been continuously improving the game with great free features and patches, and this is our first major, paid DLC pack, releasing March 26. Get a quick look at what’s on the way in the new trailer.
Baling is the big focus feature of this DLC, adding new types of bale and new tools to interact with them, all from the Anderson brand. A new tool allows for the creation of wood bales, integrated seamlessly into various already-existent systems within the game. We’re also improving some of those features in Farming Simulator 19, with two new inline wrapper tools allowing the wrapping of multiple bales together into a tube – a must for farmers low on space for silos.
The Anderson Group Equipment Pack DLC is coming to PC/Mac and consoles on March 26, and includes a number of other new tools for transporting and wrapping bales. We can’t wait to continue to build upon and improve the best Farming Simulator experience ever as we continue to release new content for Farming Simulator 19.
The Anderson Group Equipment Pack DLC will release March 26 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC/Mac. The new trailer is out now.
FARM LIKE NEVER BEFORE!
The multimillion-selling franchise takes a giant leap forward for 2018 – the ultimate farming simulation returns this year with a complete overhaul of the graphics engine, offering the most striking and immersive visuals and effects, along with the deepest and most complete farming experience ever on consoles and PC.
Farming Simulator 19 takes the biggest step forward yet with the franchise’s most extensive vehicle roster ever! You’ll take control of vehicles and machines faithfully recreated from all the leading brands in the industry, including for the first time John Deere, the largest agriculture machinery company in the world, Case IH, New Holland, Challenger, Fendt, Massey Ferguson, Valtra, Krone, Deutz-Fahr, and many more.
Farming Simulator 19 will feature new American and European environments in which to develop and expand your farm and will introduce many exciting new farming activities, including new machinery and crops with cotton and oat! Tend to your livestock of pigs, cows, sheep, and chickens – or ride your horses for the first time, letting you explore in a brand-new way the vast land around your farm.
Farming Simulator 19 is the richest and most complete farming experience ever made for consoles and PCs, releasing at the end of the year!
- The biggest step forward for the Farming Simulator franchise, offering the most striking and immersive graphics ever
- Use and drive hundreds of faithfully reproduced farming vehicles and tools, including for the first time the largest agriculture machinery company in the world: John Deere
- Tend to your livestock including pigs, cows, sheep, chicken, and for the first time horses
- Ride your own horses and explore the vast areas offered in huge open worlds loaded with farming activities
- Develop your farm online with up to 16 players and enrich your Farming experience with community-created mods on consoles and PC
GIANTS Software GmbH is a Swiss video game development studio based in Zurich. Since 2004, Software GIANTS has produced many innovative games and technologic products. In addition to the development of their successful games Farming Simulator and Demolition Company, GIANTS Studios offers its own game engine.
More information on the website: www.giants-software.com
About Focus Home Interactive
Focus Home Interactive is a French publisher based in Paris, France. Known for the quality, diversity and originality of its catalog, Focus has published and distributed original titles (Vampyr, Farming Simulator, Call of Cthulhu, Insurgency: Sandstorm,…) that have become benchmark titles worldwide, available both in store and for download across the world. Focus publishes games on all major platforms, consoles and PC. The publisher’s catalog will get even richer the coming months and years with eagerly awaited games such as A Plague Tale: Innocence, World War Z, The Surge 2, MudRunner 2, GreedFall and many more.
More information on the website: www.focus-home.com
- Hack Grid has finally launched on Steam! - February 27, 2021
- Glyph marked “Game of The Day” by Nintendo EU/AU - February 27, 2021
- AnnouncingDinos Reborn– an open-world FPP survival game set in a prehistoric sci-fi world – for PC, PlayStation, and Xbox. Dinosaurs will invade these platforms in 2022. - February 27, 2021