Who will you follow? Aurehen, the young elf, or Bior, the fierce viking?
Prague, Czech Republic, March 5th, 2019 -- Get ready to strike out on the hunt for immortality, because 1C Entertainment and Void Studios are overjoyed to unleash Eternity: The Last Unicorn
upon PC and PS4 owners today! Available for $19.99 USD / 19,99 EUR,
this action RPG draws upon rich Norse myth and old-school gameplay
mechanics to take you back to the genre’s roots.
Watch the brand new launch trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URFLpSmOBbg
its fixed-camera perspective that amps up the tension in combat, to a
densely-packed world that encourages exploration and return visits to
familiar locales, Eternity: The Last Unicorn wears
its classical RPG roots on its stylish elven sleeves. Coupled with
developer Void Studios’ passion for breathing life into the gods,
creatures and stories that permeate Nordic folklore, Eternity is an experience that both feels familiar and fresh, putting a unique spin on this classic lore.
with the weighty task of hunting down the last unicorn in order to lift
its curse and preserve the waning immortality of the elven people, step
into the boots of one of two characters: Aurehen, the young elf or
Bior, the fierce viking. Featuring unique stories to uncover and
abilities to master, Aurehen and Bior offer their own takes on this
world-spanning adventure. Get ready to hunt for rare and powerful relics
as you take down fearsome beasts on the hunt for immortality!
- Two playable characters: The young elf, Aurehen, and the Viking, Bior - each with a unique backstory and character abilities.
- Over 12 hours of deep action-RPG gameplay to explore
- Fixed camera system reminiscent of old-school RPGs
- Skill, weapon, and ability progression tied into exploration and character growth
- Explore the large and beautiful realm of Vanaheim, a universe and culture inspired by Nordic folklore
- An original soundtrack built to convey both the Nordic and fantastical themes of Eternity
- Experience firsthand the kindness and wrath of the Gods of Nordic Mythology
Eternity: The Last Unicorn is out now on PC and PS4, and will release on Xbox One later this year. For more information on the game, check it out on Steam and 1C Entertainment’s game page, follow Void Studios and 1C Entertainment on Twitter, and request a review key on Terminals.io.
About 1C Entertainment
Entertainment is an international group with offices located in Warsaw,
Gdansk, Prague, Budapest and Moscow and operating in the segments of
game production, distribution and services for video game developers.
The company releases video games for all platforms through its global
network of partners digitally and in retail. 1C Entertainment has
successfully launched over 100 game titles including critically
acclaimed series - IL-2 Sturmovik, King’s Bounty, Men of War and Space
Rangers. Recent releases include such games as Ancestors Legacy and Deep
Sky Derelicts. For more information about 1C Entertainment and their
games, please visit the official 1C Entertainment website.
About Void Studios
Void Studios S/A has been growing in the market starting from a common
desire of five people, develop high-quality and fun games. Located in
São Paulo, we have a team that seeks to innovate and bring new
experiences for each type of player, maintaining a standard of high
quality and technology, we work day to day to develop the best games and
bring lots of fun. For more information about Void Studios please visit
- Soda Dungeon 2 coming to Steam and mobile on July 9th - May 27, 2020
- Ghibli-inspired Puzzle-Platformer Eternal Hope Explores Love, Life, and Death — Coming to Xbox and PC - May 27, 2020
- Summer Game Fest is almost here! - May 27, 2020