Embody a feisty space granny and build yourself some murder gardens!
Toronto, Canada – March 4, 2019 – On a scale of one to ten how much would you (secretly?) love sending adorable little anthropomorphic mushroom creatures to their gory deaths? Yep, us too! It’s okay though, the Moogu procreate using the corpses of their dead kin.
You read that right.
Hey, we don’t judge.
Terrorarium in Early Access is all about Maker Mode, where the developers over at Stitch Media are committed to letting you live out that, erm, fantasy. Use hundreds of assets and customisation options to build your own minigames and easily share them with fellow creators. Then, take control of The Gardener aka your new favourite space granny and see if you can defeat the challenges set forth by the community.
Review codes are now available in Terminals, and bonus points if you tell us which Moogu you’d want to kill first: Gassy or Thick!
Oh and by the way: if you’re going to be at GDC and/ or PAX East send Astrid ([email protected]) a note about booking a demo time with the devs.
- 100+ customizable unique monsters, deadly plants and dangerous terrain.
- Embody The Gardener and send your Moogu to their inevitable doom.
- Quick Play community-made mazes, gauntlets, gardens, or whatever else players dream up.
- Easily shareable levels: challenge your frenemies!
- Website: https://terrorarium.games/
- Terminals: https://www.terminals.io/product/?pid=518
- Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1003450/Terrorarium/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TerrorariumGame
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/terrorariumgame
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/terrorariumgame/
Terrorarium will be available March 20 on Steam in Early Access for Windows and Mac.
About Stitch Media
Stitch Media is a game production company focused on building digital narratives with new technology. Our projects span web, mobile and games that push the boundaries of what’s possible. Our work has been recognized nationally by the Digi Awards, Applied Arts Magazine, the Canadian Screen Awards and internationally by UNESCO’s World Summit. Our team has worked with Disney, Microsoft, FOX, Discovery, CBC, Bell and consulted for the Smithsonian Institute and the Canadian Museum of Human Rights.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Deck of Ashes: Discover the Camp - March 21, 2019
- Hey, YouTube! Time to get your kung-fu on! One Finger Death Punch 2 - March 21, 2019
- Come Rank grinding and Gold digas we adventure in MTGA - March 21, 2019