Pardus 17.5 is the latest intermediate version. To keep track of the changes, you have to keep your Pardus 17 installed system up to date. With this latest version of Pardus 17, LTS (Long Term Support) is fixed on 01.05.2021 . Pardus 17 will continue to receive updates, but a new version will not create a disc pattern. Pardus reserves the right to republish the current version of the current version of the disk pattern without notice in the future.
Pardus Version Management Calendar
The changes that have been made
- Fixed the usage scenario in many graphical interfaces that the end user encountered.
- A lot of system performance affecting the package update and optimization was done.
- Security updates including over 200 packages and patches have been added to the system.
- The default Internet browser Firefox version was updated to
- The default e-mail client was updated to Thunderbird version
- The VLC version with the default media player has been updated to
- The default office document application was updated to
Libreofficeversion 126.96.36.199 .
pardus-store version of the default application store was updated to 0.3.1 ~ beta4 and the content management was dynamically editable without remoteupdate.
- Predefined input screen shell lightDir-GTK-greeter and communicates with the rear end user management system SSSD has been fixed Errors and LDAP was made with centralized user management system can operate correctly.
- The installation process was abandoned via the live pop-up system, and only the installation environment was opened and the preference was made to load.
- LTS label was placed on the nomenclature of the disc molds which will be given long term
- The package follower, in which the difference between
debianfrom which Pardus is derived and which can be observed live, will be broadcasted at tracker.pardus.org.tr on 11.03.2019 .