The new 201902 ISOs were released. These are some of the highlights:
- The Live Installer will update itself when starting. It should show its update progress but sometimes it takes a while before it shows.
- The Live Installer now supports f2fs and nilfs2 file systems for flash drives.
Wiki f2fs: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F2FS
Wiki nilfs2: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NILFS
- Partition encryption during installation has been improved.
- We changed the SolydXK Firefox settings even further to improve user privacy and also comply with Mozilla's distribution policies. This is done in the firefox-solydxk-adjustments package which can be purged if you don't need it.
- Waterfox is now packaged and distributed by the SolydXK repository. You can install Waterfox with this command: apt install waterfox waterfox-solydxk-adjustments.
- Several new features were added and many bugs were solved in our SolydXK applications.
Frank also released The Enthusiast's Editions and the SolydXK 32-bit editions. These ISOs are community editions which means that they are created, tested and maintained by the community. You can post your issues with these ISOs here: https://forums.solydxk.com/viewtopic.php?f=78&t;=7015
You can download the ISOs from our community site: https://solydxk.com/downloads
Do not forget to verify your download before you use it.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- MUSYNX Update v1.1.4 is now live on Nintendo Switch!. - August 21, 2019
- FINAL FANTASY VIII REMASTERED LAUNCHES SEPTEMBER 3 ON THE LATEST GENERATION OF CONSOLES AND STEAM - August 20, 2019
- FIGHT THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL! - August 20, 2019