SpaceX is set to launch its astronaut capsule - called Crew Dragon or Dragon V2 - to space for the first time in the early hours of Saturday morning. A humanoid mannequin will be on board - much like the "Starman"
that was launched in a Tesla Roadster (TSLA) for last year's maiden Falcon Heavy launch. If the test proves successful, SpaceX (SPACE) would send up its first crewed flight in July, becoming the first to launch astronauts from U.S. soil since 2011.
- Demo-1 is a key test flight to prove to NASA that astronauts will be safe on future flights.
areno crew aboard SpaceX’s Crew Dragon capsule for this launch.
- SpaceX Demo-1 is scheduled to launch at 2:48 a.m. ET on Saturday from NASA’s Kennedy Space Center in Florida. CNBC
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- OBSTACLES AND TECHNICAL TRACKS: EXPERIENCE EXTREME OFF-ROAD RACING WITH OVERPASSTM! - August 20, 2019
- PRE-ORDER GHOSTBUSTERS™: THE VIDEO GAME REMASTEREDDIGITALLY AND AT RETAIL TODAY! - August 20, 2019
- Release date for The Witcher 3 on Nintendo Switch announced! Watch new trailer and video - August 20, 2019